Working Moms

mumsy2three
S/O of books that made you cry...
August 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Name a book/books that have made you laugh out loud~

Replies

• leahbeah143
    August 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess). SOOOO freakin funny

• preacherskid
    August 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Never Have Your Dog Stuffed by Alan Alda (Hawkeye from MASH)  I want to get his other, Things I Overheard While Talking To Myself (think the title is right)

• arthistmom
    August 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    The first one I can recall is A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole. I read it in high school and I laughed out loud while reading it on the bus. And any by David Sedaris.
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    August 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM

bump I need time to think about this

• fraujones
    August 1, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
  • flutter523
    August 2, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    I can't remember the title but its written by Jenny McCarty it's a pregnancy book lol
  • mickstinator
    August 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Quoting leahbeah143:

Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess). SOOOO freakin funny

she is hilarious! 

• mickstinator
    August 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Quoting flutter523:

I can't remember the title but its written by Jenny McCarty it's a pregnancy book lol

I read that! belly laughs? it was pretty good!

• mickstinator
    August 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Quoting arthistmom:

The first one I can recall is A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole. I read it in high school and I laughed out loud while reading it on the bus. And any by David Sedaris.

I'm reading david sedaris right now. definitely hilarious! 

• mickstinator
    August 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM

i think bossypants by tina fey was the funniest book i've ever read. i actually listened to it on audible. tina fey narrated, making it even funnier.

Working Moms