Working Moms

breezygurl76
looking for free or low cost wirk at home jobs.
May 28, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Hi, i am looking for at home jobs that have a low cost or no start up fees, i currently have no income and where i live is very small, and it is very hard to find a job here. i have 2 boys and a ton of bills, i am totally willing to invest all the time i have to work. the problem i have is that i have no income right now and alot of work from home jobs want way to much money to start. if anyone has any suggestions please contact me. i desperately seeking work, have to feed my family and pay my bills. thank you!

Replies

• YY4U
    by YY4U
    June 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Hello Breezygurl, I am a business owner and blogger. I constantly blog about working from home. There are more than plenty of work at home gigs that are ZERO start-up and you are W-2 and even some have benefits:

•  Convergys - Google this company. Basically, you sit at home and take incoming calls for their clients.
    • NEW companies - Spin off from DirectTV, you're customer service at home.
    • American Express is always looking for people to work at home (benefits included)
    • Gunthy Renker, the makers of Pro-Active and Wen Hair Care just started a work at home pilot. (Awesome benefits, life insurance, etc)

You can Google the companies, if you want more direct links, feel free to PM me. I've been an entrepreneur for several years. The beauty of seeing my family is unmatched :) 

• toumauk
    by toumauk
    June 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I know of a company that is a work at home, Normally the cost to start is $29.00 but until June 1 st its only a dollar. For me I was really excited about this because I use to use their products all the time, but had no interest in doing it as a business. but now with no income and lots of time I decided to build it as a business. Here is the deal, You must maintain a spend between 50 to 60 dollars a month which equals 35 points. But this should not be a problem as you want to start a business, so with 3 people buying your products from their own web sight, you will make your money back in commission. Here are some reason to get involved now.

$1 dollar start up fee with a companyy that is backed by the BBB. It has been in business for 27 years.

after your second month they will give you a $20. credit for 5 months

You can pick out one free product a month for 6 months.

as a premier customer you get the products at a discount of 30% to 40 % off.

Email me if you are interested in more info and I will give you my number to call.

tammyc123@aol.com   subject line great products

• esther143
    June 23, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    This is legit. Any mom,students or anyone trying to work from home but don't want to spend any money to get started? well you can check this out.It 100% free and you and start making $200-500 daily. http://instantpaydaynetwork.com/jenneh or email me for any question or concern at b.jenneh@yahoo.com
  • livewellness941
    June 23, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I work at home and absolutely love it and it is only $1 to sign up for the month of June.  It is all about switching where you shop and saving if you want more information please contact me or vist my site http://www.askmehownow.net/

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN