Working Moms

Emiliush
sharing! :)
February 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Soo this up coming week I'm finally going back to work, it's been two month! and I am so excited and everyone  is missing me and wanting me back very badly!! :)) yayy... can't wait!! Plus we got two new hostess, and I heard some rummers... hehee..

anyways, I have my six week appt on monday. and wanted to know what should I expect there?? :)

Replies

• Nighttiger
    February 4, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Nothing much. She just checked me out to make sure I was healing ok with the stiches I had to get and then sent me with my back to work paper work. 

• Nighttiger
    February 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Congratz on getting back to work BTW :) I had to go back full time at 6 weeks. Its tough, but nice to get back in the swing of things as well.

• iansmommy9
    February 4, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Same here. I wasn't released until 9 weeks because I had a c-section. I had 18 weeks off and went back to a ton of changes. 

Quoting Nighttiger:

Nothing much. She just checked me out to make sure I was healing ok with the stiches I had to get and then sent me with my back to work paper work. 

• trfgirl56701
    February 4, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I had a c-section also and would have loved a couple extra weeks off. I was back to work at 6 weeks though.

Quoting iansmommy9:

Same here. I wasn't released until 9 weeks because I had a c-section. I had 18 weeks off and went back to a ton of changes. 

Quoting Nighttiger:

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    February 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Mine was just a check to make sure my stitches healed right and that I was okay, no PPD or anything.  They were sad that I didn't bring baby, though.

• leahbeah143
    February 4, 2013 at 9:57 AM

congrats on going back to work!

• Emiliush
    February 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

thankkks i know right.. but im kinda mad!!! the dumb manager scedhules me on the busiesst days!!! friday and saturday... NIGHT [im a host a sport bar.] anddd not only that i told them i CANT work saturday. i told the GM about saturday. and he told me to switch with the girls.. haaa yeahh right good luck with that!!! :((

ehhh i mean thanks for going easy with me and just giving me 2 days.. but FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT.... after i just now gave birth and still kinda in pelvic pain... :( very maddddd..

Quoting leahbeah143:

congrats on going back to work!

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN