Working Moms

lowencope
My debit card declined twice in the self checkout
January 31, 2013 at 6:32 PM
And announces loudly to everyone my card was not accepted. 3rd times a charm it worked. How embarrassing if I can't buy $3 ziplock bags lol. I put my pin in wrong twice btw. Long day. Brain not working. Lol.

Replies

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    January 31, 2013 at 6:36 PM
    How embarrassing
  • the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    January 31, 2013 at 6:53 PM
    Glad it finally worked!
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    January 31, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I would have been so embarassed

• calsmom62
    January 31, 2013 at 9:58 PM
    That has happened to me. Whether I use an old card, forget my pin, the magnetic strip is gone or everything hit the account at once .....I always have a couple of cards and cash but certainly have had to leave purchases behind before.
  • Nighttiger
    January 31, 2013 at 10:43 PM

LOL. Glad it worked in the end! I've had my card declined for a bad scan before. So frustrating and embarrassing when its not even your fault.

• trfgirl56701
    February 1, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I'm glad it worked. I've gotten my wallet stuck in the back pocket of my work pants before. The button to open it was caught and I just couldn't get it out! I ended up getting out right before the cashier came over to help.

• wifeynmommie80
    February 1, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Thats embarrassing, but I am so glad it finally worked for you!

• PeaceLoveZ
    February 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM

That happened to me a few weeks ago, I kept trying and trying and that stupid autmated voice kept shouting. I yelled back at her after she told me to go see the grocery employee. It was like well, this is awkward! And now that same card won't scan at gas pumps, I'll stand there and try until it tells me to knock it off, lol. Very annoying!

• leahbeah143
    February 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I had that happen to me once too, but it was some glitch in the system that kept making it say declined ~ so embarrassing. Glad you got it to work though!

• celticgodess
    February 2, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Happens to the best of us.  Sometimes for way worse reasons than the wrong pin :)

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts