Working Moms

Josie_P
I really hate *vent*
by Josie_P
January 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM

SAHM vs WM posts. I hate the misconceptions that people seem to have about working mums. I hate that people assume I spend NO time with my children when that is far from the case. How people assume working mums view their children as burdens. It really boils my blood. And I know, it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks but gah!! I can't take the stupid assumptions and ignorance any longer!!!!

Replies

• Nicole1357
    January 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Since I have experienced both, I can see that each has it's challenges. It's naive to think otherwise and ignorant to judge others.  

• Marti123
    January 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM
    Agreed, I wish people would just embrace the fact that there are so many ways to raise children and be a good mom!
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    January 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I agree! We each have to do what is best for our children.

• allyn9
    by allyn9
    February 2, 2013 at 2:10 AM

I hear you.  I've worked since I was 16, but had the "luxury" of being a teacher for years so I was a stay at home mom many summers.  BUT - no matter what the season, family always came first, so when I was home after a day of work, family was the point of focus until the kids went to bed and only then did I take time for other things (like schoolwork).   

• bethatperson
    February 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I agree! Everyone can't be June Cleaver! All you can do is Do your Best and ignore the idiots out there! I know, it is much easier said than done!

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN