Working Moms

leahbeah143
Pitch Perfect
January 29, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I finally saw this movie over the weekend and it was super funny! I might actually have to buy that one

Replies

• the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    January 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I was thinking about seeing that - but I'll probably watch it by myself as DH sure won't see it. :)

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    January 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I may rent it. 

• leahbeah143
    January 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Quoting the3Rs:

I was thinking about seeing that - but I'll probably watch it by myself as DH sure won't see it. :)

I watched it with a guy and he actually enjoyed it lol

• mickstinator
    January 29, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I just saw this over the weekend with my sister. I think my favorite line was this: 

Boy: I have a feeling we should kiss. Is that a good feeling or an incorrect feeling? 

Girl: Well... sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not. 

• wifeynmommie80
    January 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Haha it was , that was a really good movie, so much better than I thought it was gonna be!

Quoting mickstinator:

I just saw this over the weekend with my sister. I think my favorite line was this: 

Boy: I have a feeling we should kiss. Is that a good feeling or an incorrect feeling? 

Girl: Well... sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not. 

• leahbeah143
    January 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Lol! Fat Amy was awesome!

I like when she said "yeah, no. Don't put me down for cardio"

Quoting wifeynmommie80:

Haha it was , that was a really good movie, so much better than I thought it was gonna be!

Quoting mickstinator:

• rissarin
    January 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    I may have to add it to my queue now that everyone is saying it's funny.
  • christyg
    January 29, 2013 at 12:37 PM

My husband and I just saw it and LOVED it. We will buy this one for sure.

My dd (11yo) taught herself how to do the song with the cup that she does at the auditions. Its pretty cool :)

• CorpCityGrl
    January 29, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I loved that movie!  Fat Amy is awesome!

The movie reminded me a little bit of a singing version of Bring It On.

• campingmomof4
    January 29, 2013 at 12:47 PM

It is funny. 

Working Moms