Working Moms

deccaf
I'm going to try
by deccaf
January 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I'm going to try buying jeans from Levi's online.  I have such a hard time finding them long enough.  Wish me luck!

Replies

• jenmomx3
    January 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Good Luck!!

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    January 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Good luck.  I can never buy any clothes online unless its a dress.

• leahbeah143
    January 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I keep adding things to the cart at Buckle.com but I'm too scared to actually buy lol I just need to suck it up and go into the store and try some jeans on again. I need a super long inseam, so I can't just go to any store and buy jeans like most people can.

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    January 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Yes, I have a 36" inseam, so finding pants that fit is horrible.  I have found some, and a few of the Levi's styyles work well, so I am hoping that in store also translates to online.  Cross fingers, I'll let you know.

Quoting leahbeah143:

I keep adding things to the cart at Buckle.com but I'm too scared to actually buy lol I just need to suck it up and go into the store and try some jeans on again. I need a super long inseam, so I can't just go to any store and buy jeans like most people can.

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    January 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM

This is my first time.  Hope it goes well. 

Quoting M4LG5:

Good luck.  I can never buy any clothes online unless its a dress.

• leahbeah143
    January 22, 2013 at 4:06 PM

my ideal jeans are dragging on the floor lol I haven't tried Levi's, I have usually been going with Silver or Big Star

Quoting deccaf:

Yes, I have a 36" inseam, so finding pants that fit is horrible.  I have found some, and a few of the Levi's styyles work well, so I am hoping that in store also translates to online.  Cross fingers, I'll let you know.

Quoting leahbeah143:

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    January 22, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I have one pair that does!  They are a size 8 and I actually have to wear heels!

Quoting leahbeah143:

my ideal jeans are dragging on the floor lol I haven't tried Levi's, I have usually been going with Silver or Big Star

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting leahbeah143:

• WonderWomanSV
    January 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Good luck

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    January 22, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    I hope they fit
  • rissarin
    January 22, 2013 at 9:41 PM
    Good luck! I have a problem finding long enough jeans as well.

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN