Working Moms

deccaf
I'm going to try
by deccaf
January 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I'm going to try buying jeans from Levi's online.  I have such a hard time finding them long enough.  Wish me luck!

Replies

• jenmomx3
    January 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Good Luck!!

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    January 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Good luck.  I can never buy any clothes online unless its a dress.

• leahbeah143
    January 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I keep adding things to the cart at Buckle.com but I'm too scared to actually buy lol I just need to suck it up and go into the store and try some jeans on again. I need a super long inseam, so I can't just go to any store and buy jeans like most people can.

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    January 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Yes, I have a 36" inseam, so finding pants that fit is horrible.  I have found some, and a few of the Levi's styyles work well, so I am hoping that in store also translates to online.  Cross fingers, I'll let you know.

Quoting leahbeah143:

I keep adding things to the cart at Buckle.com but I'm too scared to actually buy lol I just need to suck it up and go into the store and try some jeans on again. I need a super long inseam, so I can't just go to any store and buy jeans like most people can.

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    January 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM

This is my first time.  Hope it goes well. 

Quoting M4LG5:

Good luck.  I can never buy any clothes online unless its a dress.

• leahbeah143
    January 22, 2013 at 4:06 PM

my ideal jeans are dragging on the floor lol I haven't tried Levi's, I have usually been going with Silver or Big Star

Quoting deccaf:

Yes, I have a 36" inseam, so finding pants that fit is horrible.  I have found some, and a few of the Levi's styyles work well, so I am hoping that in store also translates to online.  Cross fingers, I'll let you know.

Quoting leahbeah143:

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    January 22, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I have one pair that does!  They are a size 8 and I actually have to wear heels!

Quoting leahbeah143:

my ideal jeans are dragging on the floor lol I haven't tried Levi's, I have usually been going with Silver or Big Star

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting leahbeah143:

• WonderWomanSV
    January 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Good luck

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    January 22, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    I hope they fit
  • rissarin
    January 22, 2013 at 9:41 PM
    Good luck! I have a problem finding long enough jeans as well.

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts