Working Moms

cjsmom1
I need to say this
by cjsmom1
January 18, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I have something I want to say and think I can say it in here and everything be kept civil. I absolutely Chris Christie (from what I know about him). I'm a democrat, but if Christie runs (I really hope he does) for president I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

Replies

• Nighttiger
    January 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I would have to learn more about him before I would say anything either way. If he ran though, I doubt he would make it past the Republican primaries. He would be too moderate.

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    January 18, 2013 at 11:36 PM
    If he ran, I would have to find out more. I know very little about him.
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    January 19, 2013 at 6:15 AM
    They're saying he's the top candidate right now and that the democratic party wants Hilary Clinton to run because she's one of the few who may beat him.

Quoting Nighttiger:

I would have to learn more about him before I would say anything either way. If he ran though, I doubt he would make it past the Republican primaries. He would be too moderate.

• rissarin
    January 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    Ditto.

Quoting deccaf:

• mumsy2three
    January 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Same here. I don't know much about him beyond what was reported in the news when Hurricane Sandy went through.

Quoting deccaf:

• leahbeah143
    January 19, 2013 at 2:20 PM

is it horrible I don't know who that is?

• mickstinator
    January 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    I am not a big fan, but he is so much better than many politicians.
  • lnrmom
    by lnrmom
    January 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I think if they nominate Christie, he is quite possibly the only one who has a fighting chance against Hillary.

• eatyourveges
    January 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM
    I'm a big democrat but if its Hilary vs Christie I'm going republican.

Quoting cjsmom1:

They're saying he's the top candidate right now and that the democratic party wants Hilary Clinton to run because she's one of the few who may beat him.

Quoting Nighttiger:

• eatyourveges
    January 19, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    He's the New Jersey governor. He got flack (and praise) during hurricane sandy for working shoulder to shoulder with Obama. (He's republican) his response was essentially "grow up"

My favorite piece of news during hurricane Irene was him saying during a press conference "get the hell of the beach!"

Quoting leahbeah143:

is it horrible I don't know who that is?

Working Moms