Working Moms

NO matter which side.
by deccaf
December 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM

No matter what side of the gun control debate you land on, can we please stop for a minute and just remember the victims, without making it political?

• Marti123
    December 20, 2012 at 2:06 PM
    I pray for everyone involved in this horrific tragedy. It is awful, so sad, heart wrenching for any survivor who lost a love one. I hope people find peace!
  • adamsmom0116
    December 20, 2012 at 2:37 PM

No kidding! My heart breaks for those little kids at that school, the teachers, the ones who were killed, and for their families and the family of the shooter. I wish they could have time to mourn without having everything turned into some kind of debate.

• flutter523
    December 20, 2012 at 4:19 PM
    For real! I'm organizing a snowflake drive at the school I work at. The CT PTA is asking Americans to make and send snowflakes to the school that will house the Sandy Hook students so they return to school after break to a winter woderland.
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    December 20, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I completely agree

• Loveplusmama
    December 20, 2012 at 10:14 PM
    Yes, we need to give the families space to mourn. However, how many times does something like this happen before we do something more to keep it from happening again? If we don't act now while emotions are high, I fear we won't act.
  • Nighttiger
    December 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I compleltely agree. I am so unbelievable tired of seeing anti  / pro gun posts and posts about putting God back in schools on FB. I wish people could just step back from a tragedy for a minute before trying to push their agenda.

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts