Working Moms

Babujai
No Good Very Bad Day...and no I haven't been drinking...
by Babujai
November 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I'm exhausted, light-headed and my tummy hurts.  I just staggered to the bathroom for the second time in less than an hour.  I wonder if anybody has noticed?  I wonder if they think I'm drunk or hungover or sick?  I wouldn't blame them if they did think I was drinking.

Replies

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    November 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Oh no!  Any way you can go home?  Is it just a tummy bug?

• adamsmom0116
    November 19, 2012 at 11:45 AM

OH that sounds like you are miserable! Maybe you could go home and go back to bed???? I hope you get better soon!

• Babujai
    by Babujai
    November 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Quoting deccaf:

Oh no!  Any way you can go home?  Is it just a tummy bug?

I think it's indigestion from a late night cup of chocolate-strawberry milk.  I can't go home.  There's too much work to do and my review that I've known about for two weeks is due today and I've got nothing.  I gotta write that up and get it to my supervisor by the end of the day.

• Babujai
    by Babujai
    November 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I wish.  See my answer above.

Quoting adamsmom0116:

OH that sounds like you are miserable! Maybe you could go home and go back to bed???? I hope you get better soon!

• adamsmom0116
    November 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I'm sorry! Hopefully you get to feeling better.

• trfgirl56701
    November 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon

• Nighttiger
    November 19, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Last time I had that, I had food poisoning. I'm lucky I made it home. Hopefully you start to feel better and take breaks as needed!

• leahbeah143
    November 19, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I have anxiety so I feel like that a lot and it sucks! Do you have some ginger ale or sprite you can sip on?

• Babujai
    by Babujai
    November 19, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Quoting leahbeah143:

I have anxiety so I feel like that a lot and it sucks! Do you have some ginger ale or sprite you can sip on?

I can get some.  That's a good idea...thanks!

• leahbeah143
    November 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Quoting Babujai:

Quoting leahbeah143:

I can get some.  That's a good idea...thanks!

I always keep a stash of Saltines, too, but plain tortillas, bread, and oyster crackers help too :-)

Working Moms