Working Moms

trfgirl56701
What is going on today?!?!
November 16, 2012 at 11:04 AM

So this morning I had an issue with having no car seat to get ds to mil's on my way to work. Thankfully my neighbor has a 2 yo dd who is the same size and had a spare car seat.

This weekend is the 1st Formula 1 race here in Austin and traffic was a nightmare even at 630 this morning! I had 3 people cut me off and then we did half the speed limit most of the way.

I just got a call from one of the ladies that does scheduling/payroll. She asked who had worked for me when I called off when ds was sick. I went back (this was the 28th and 29th of Oct) looked it up and called the scheduler back. She told me she was talking about this past Tuesday. I told her that no I was here on Tuesday, and that I have my post inspection to prove it. Hell I have several Dell employees that can prove it if they need that. All I can say is I better not get in trouble for this crap since I was here and not trying to get paid for being off.

Here's hoping the rest of the day flies by without anymore issues. Sorry my vent got so long.

Replies

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    November 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I hate when my days start off a little rough. Hopefully they got the scheduling issue fixed.

Working Moms