Working Moms

mickstinator
Thanksgiving Shopping
November 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM

When do you go? Do you try to beat the crowds and go early or battle the masses the day of? 

Replies

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    November 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I shop online.  I am almost done, thanks to Amazon.  Closer to Christmas, I will get over to Target for Stocking Stuffers.

• Marti123
    November 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM
    I think I will go on Monday early morning, before work. I cannot shop with my YDS, and I do not want to deal with crowds this week-end! I did buy a turkey to fry this week-end. I was so excited, I just could stand myself, lol.
  • mickstinator
    November 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quoting Marti123:

I think I will go on Monday early morning, before work. I cannot shop with my YDS, and I do not want to deal with crowds this week-end! I did buy a turkey to fry this week-end. I was so excited, I just could stand myself, lol.

My in-laws fry their turkey, too. mmm! It's sooo good! 

• trfgirl56701
    November 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Dh hates shopping when there's a crowd so we typically go when it's less busy. We do most of our shopping on weekends though.

• leahbeah143
    November 15, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I get off work at 2:30 so if I have to do any shopping, that's usually when I go. The stores are usually less crowded at that time.

• Nighttiger
    November 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

If we are hosting, we usually go early. This year we aren't bringing anything.

• flutter523
    November 15, 2012 at 6:06 PM
    I'm only making pie so I'll get the goods this weekend. And pla. My lists for black Friday shopping!
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    November 17, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I have already finished most of my shoppig and plan on going to the outlets for a few things Black Friday in the evening

• Bubbie0809
    November 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I usually go shopping during the day with all of the crowds, but since I am not really planning for Christmas well at all this year. I am not sure when/if i am going

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts