Working Moms

deccaf
It's raining, it's pouring, and I wish I was snoring!
by deccaf
October 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM

It has decided to rain here in sunny California!  We have a BIG PACIFIC STORM hitting us right now, and it will drop a whole inch of rain on us.  (Read this with a sarcastic tone)

I grew up in Washington State.  An inch of rain is nothing!  And yet, traffic is horrible the minute a drop of rain falls.  And no one wants to go outside because they will get wet!  I know these people, and I know they are not made of sugar, so they won't melt.  Maybe they are related to Elphaba? (Witch in "wicked")

Replies

• christyg
    October 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM

HAHAHA! Im from Washington too. We went to Disneyland a few years ago and it started to SPRINKLE ... and the park suddenly became near empty. It was hillarious! ~ We had a great time, a few reaindrops didnt stop us, but you would swear it was acid rain by the way the locals reacted! HAHA!

• Mireya926
    October 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
    Haha! Well I live a little up North from San Diego. Near LAX yeah trafic get really bad. At the time now it sunny bright and clear. Rain must have stop but we have the shuttle Endevor causing comotion.
  • leahbeah143
    October 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I love Seattle weather :-)

Every time I've been to Florida it's rained and every time every body in the park runs for cover and we just walk around in it like it's nothing lol big babies :-p

• Nighttiger
    October 12, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Enjoy the rain! We are supposed to get some tonight. And our traffic sucks if it rains or snows as well.  Espeically the first snow fall because we have to break in all those that moved here over the summer :) Always wait 2 seconds after the light is green to allow that person from TX or CA with their new SUV to slide through the light on the first snow :)

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    October 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM

People are stupid in rain

• the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    October 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    Luckily we get enough weather variety that we all know how to drive in it all.

By the way I've seen Wicked 3 times & of course love Elphaba :)

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN