Working Moms

deccaf
Dreams
by deccaf
October 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I had a dream last night that DH and I were going to a concert at some hotel, with the intent of staying in the hotel that night.  So I bought the tickets, they came with a "free" dinner at the hotel's steakhouse.  So DH goes off to the steakhouse, but I get lost and can't find it.  I finally call DH (an hour later) and ask him how long it took him to realize I wasn't beside him.  He said he hadn't.  I got mad, he said he expected no less from me, in a very snarky tone.  I get mad and end up going home in tears.  WTH!

DH is not like that at all.  This dream had me so angry at him that I woke up upset at him.  I tried so hard this morning to not act mad at him because he didn't do anything wrong, but I was still angry from the dream. 

I really hate dreams like that!

Replies

• leahbeah143
    October 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM

When I was with my ex I used to have extremely vivid and detailed dreams of him cheating on me and I would wake up so upset and mad!

• Nighttiger
    October 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I hate it when I have dreams that make me wake up mad at DH :( 

• mickstinator
    October 10, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I have dreamt a few times that my husband cheated on me. I had such a hard time not being mad at the real guy who would never do that! hah. It's pretty annoying. 

• givenshl
    October 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I've had many dreams about my Husband, not all good but I don't feed off into them. He worries more about what I tell him they are about than I do.

• trfgirl56701
    October 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I hate dreams like that.

• rissarin
    October 10, 2012 at 3:31 PM
    Same here. And hubby thinks it's not normal for that to happen. I can prove him wrong now. ;)

Quoting Nighttiger:

• flutter523
    October 10, 2012 at 8:08 PM
    Ive had it happen many times too

Quoting rissarin:

Same here. And hubby thinks it's not normal for that to happen. I can prove him wrong now. ;)

Quoting Nighttiger:

• christaberk
    October 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM
    Stinks!!
  • christaberk
    October 10, 2012 at 10:02 PM
    Stinks!!
  • deccaf
    by deccaf
    October 11, 2012 at 12:41 PM

So Dh never knew that I was mad yesterday.  Good on me for hiding that little bit of unnecessary drama!  I love that man!

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN