Working Moms

leahbeah143
Saturday To-Do list?
October 6, 2012 at 11:46 AM

working during the week often means chores get done on the weekends. What do you have on your to-do list for today?

Replies

• leahbeah143
    October 6, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Today we are moving some furniture around, and while things are moved, cleaning where they were. Fun fun! lol

• Garnet_Iris11
    October 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    Laundry, taking items to donation, sweeping/mopping, pick up the backyard and food shopping. All this while DD is clinging to my leg and DF is laid up on the couch with a chest cold.
  • Bubbie0809
    October 6, 2012 at 12:47 PM

laundry and cleaning kids bedrooms - 

• flutter523
    October 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    Just a wedding. We're out of town so no chores for us.
  • CampClan
    October 6, 2012 at 6:17 PM

dishes, laundry, cleaning my bedroom, taking DS to school for away soccer game, church, & mow the yard.

• rissarin
    October 6, 2012 at 6:35 PM
    Laundry, wash and fold, dishes, vacuum, blog, order pictures, mop, clean bathrooms, make finger paint, take out garbage, take out cardboard, bake banana bread. I'm feeling very ambitious.

Most of it is done, but I've got a sick kiddo so we're doing a lot of sitting around. And coloring. :)
  • jurnee14
    October 6, 2012 at 7:29 PM

had baseball at 9, picked up my sons friend for a sleepover, picked up some groceries,then really a free day, cooked, made some rice pudding(new recipe, hope it tastes ok) my son and his friend have some movies to watch and we'll probly just pop in a movie tonight too. 

• Nighttiger
    October 6, 2012 at 7:40 PM

laundry, shopping and yoga with ds

• Mireya926
    October 6, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Grocery, cleaning cabinets,  Laundry just finish cooking enchiladas, time to relax.

• 4healthyeats
    October 6, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    Groceries, got new phones, and some other stuff called a friend and hung out with my mom

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN