Working Moms

angelicav12
This week has been so great
October 5, 2012 at 8:31 PM

This week has been so great for me.Boss said I am doing a great job recently and doing very well as my roles as head engine builder and supervisior.Then I convinced my boss to invest into a new dyno,the current one is getting outdated and Met the rep today selling the new dyno.Then my boss gave me some good news on Wendsday,I was voted the engine builder of the year by a racing organization I build racing engines for most of the teams.It is my 3rd engine builder of the year award,recieved it in 2009 and 2011 also.I recieve it at the awards ceramony next month.I also had to renew myself,a new toolbox and came in yesterday.Ordered a new Matco 6 series toolbox a couple monthes ago,it came in yesterday and sold my old hand me down Snap On to a co worker of mine.So far I like my new toolbox,lots of room and can find things.

Replies

• christaberk
    October 7, 2012 at 8:49 AM
    Yay! Congratulations!!
  • the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    October 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM
    That IS a great week!
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    October 7, 2012 at 8:35 PM

That's great! CONGRATS!!!

• angelicav12
    October 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I put tons of pride behind my work and want it done right the first time.I was taught by many other engine builders that I will get a great reputation standing behind my work and I do this.

• trfgirl56701
    October 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM

That's awesome! Congrats!

Working Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN