Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Support

mommymary6507
Been a while, here's an update.
February 12, 2011 at 7:44 PM

As most of you know, I found out I had a blighted ovum Dec 3rd 2010. Had my D&C Dec 11th 2010. Levels going down steadily at first they were at 71,000 before my D&C. Then 4 weeks ago they stopped going down so fast. I had levels of 51 4 weeks ago. As frustrating as it was, I kept on thinking positive, every blood draw hearing the disappointment of my levels still not under 5. Last week I haed what I thought was my period finally after 50 days from the D&C. I felt so happy to see it. Thought we could finally move on and try again. Had my levels checked, they were still not under 5. so how did I get my period then? Thought nothing of it, whatever, levels had to be under 5 the nest draw right? I went in last Monday only to hear my levels were at 12. 12?! So I said enough is enough this is taking too long. Saw my OB long story short, I asked for an ultra sound. Turns out I have left over tissue in me still from the D&C I had now 2 months ago, which explains a lot. So I took a pill called cytotec, hoping to expel the tissue that way. Didn't work, so now I have yet another D&C on Tuesday, and I am just so ready for this horrible nightmare to be over with. I just want to move on and try again already.

Thanks for reading ladies. Hope everyone is doing better then me :(

Replies

• kayteebug93
    February 12, 2011 at 11:27 PM
    :( good luck with everything hun.
  • lasombrs
    February 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM
    i am so sorry! I hope everything goes well.
  • Txmommy13
    February 13, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Im so sorry they didnt discover this sooner.And how horrible for you to have to go through a d&c again.I really wish you the best and hope you can start to move on to ttc again soon.

Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN