I am interested in home parties!

ahalisa
Home business ads ~ deleted weekly!
by ahalisa
January 31, 2009 at 4:16 PM

AtHome America! 
http://www.athome.com/lisab 

Beautiful affordable Home decor as seen on Extreme Makeover Home Edition!!

I have been doing AHA for almost 3 years and it has been a wonderful blessing for my family!

AtHome is a company with a heart - I love that I can put God and family first and then work my business around what works for us.

I have earned great $$, a brand new computer, awesome trips and have also been able to decorate my home for FREE ~ all while having FUN

I would love to help you get started!

For the month of Feb. - start for just $50!

Replies

• sprinklepink
    June 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new here!  My name is Sandra Ponce.  I"m a wife, mom, daughter, friend and Pink Zebra consultant.   If you're in the market for a unique home business or maybe know someone who is...please visit my page to find out more about PINK ZEBRA or better yet visit my website @www.GetYourSprinkles.com  This is truly a ground floor opportunity! 

Pink Zebra offers: Home fragrance's; Soy wax sprinkles, warmers, simmering lights, re-useable reed defusers, candles, spa candles and more!

Consultants needed nationwide.  Earn 25% commission, $150 quota every 6 months and only $99 to join! 

Pink Zebra...home fragrance, one sprinkle at a time!

Sandra Ponce
    Join Our Team Of Zebra's (pink of course)!

• sprinklepink
    June 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Why Pink Zebra, there are a several reasons. All Pink Zebra products are made in the USA. Pink Zebra is not even a full year old and is growing FAST! With only around 1600 consultants nationwide you have the opportunity to get on the ground floor and build an amazing team! As a Pink Zebra consultant you are able to offer your customers products for the home that are stylish, unique and of course our Sprinkles smell A-MAZ-ING!!! Our products are fun to sell and use! These are only a few reasons, there are many more...contact me for more details. Have a blessed day:)
    http://www.LovePinkZ.com 

• katiesparties
    November 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Intimate Expressions Parties!

In home romance parties that will beat the socks of anyone else!!

25% Host Credits, Host Exclusives, Host Only Items and more!

We offer over 400 products to our Hosts and Customers!

Nationwide! Contact me today to get your party booked!!

• JICGirl
    by JICGirl
    November 10, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Until Nov. 15th you can  join as a Jewelry in Candles Rep for free.  No Monthly Minimums or Quota.  Free online store.  30% discount on all of your purchase as well as earning up to 40% commissions.  Visit my store to find out more: www.beadbrain.com.

• WrapTheWorld
    March 24 at 11:00 PM

I am currently looking to train 10 new distributors in my It Works! business. I will help you every step of the way. I will provide you with one-on-one talks, training, emails, and other forms of contact that best fits your lifestyle when you need it. I will provide you with marketing material and everrything you need to succeed in this business. I will even add you two two of my teams' Facebook groups, which has a plethora of information.

So, what's in it for you? 

• Sign up by March 31st and qualify for the GOOD bonus and earn $10,000 within your first 3 months.
    • Earn an unlimited amount of $100 fast start bonuses
    • Get $25 wrap rewards for every 2 loyal customers
    • Get $120 in product credit if you get 4 loyal customers within your first 30 days

How do you get started?

What's the cost and what do you get?

• You pay $99, but you get a ton of marketing material and a box of 4 wraps. You can sell each wrap for $25-$30 and earn your money back right away.

Interested? Let's talk!

• LoveLife800
    March 30 at 8:52 PM

Are you looking for the perfect for from home opportunity?

* Set your own hours! Work FT, PT or just as a hobby!

* Complete full and ongoing training and support from your personal sponser and the company! You will be in business for yourself; but never by yourself!

* Some daily pay options (Depends which opportunity you choose)

* Various Pay-Out Methods to Choose From!

* Legitimate and real! Many people are doing these opportunities and successful; you can too! You just have to work it! If I can do it; anyone can! If others can do it from all different backgrounds, lifestyles, genders and locations can do this...you can too! Just follow the easy sign up steps, complete your tranining as soon as possible (At your own pace) and get started working! You will have plenty of help such as conference calls you can attend, training nationwide you can attend, webinars, online training forums and website, facebook training groups and plenty more ways to get training; it depends on what is most conveient for you!

* Many ways to do your job or work at home opportunity ( Online for example or in your community)

* Save tons of money on daycare/childcare costs & Transportation costs! You can even save money on things such as work lunches, work uniforms/clothing, coffees, etc. by working from home!

* No more asking for time off on sick days, snow days or if you'd like vacation time. Be your own boss!

Several fun opportunities to choose from! Just go here:

www.teammommyonline.wordpress.com/workathome

• rwilson0422
    April 4 at 8:19 PM
    The Scentsy Fragrance Starter Kit

When you sign up, Scentsy will send you a Starter Kit for only $99.* Your Starter Kit includes everything you need to hold your first party and launch a successful Scentsy business, including catalogs and other business materials, demonstration products, and a full set of scent testers. All you need to add is your love of Scentsy products and a passion to share them with others! 

*Plus local tax and shipping. Contents may vary.Photo: The Scentsy Fragrance Starter Kit
When you sign up, Scentsy will send you a Starter Kit for only $99.* Your Starter Kit includes everything you need to hold your first party and launch a successful Scentsy business, including catalogs and other business materials, demonstration products, and a full set of scent testers. All you need to add is your love of Scentsy products and a passion to share them with others!
*Plus local tax and shipping. Contents may vary.
    1. Just go to https://scottykeir.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Join
    2. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-Carrothers-Scentsy/587851001305617
    3. http://scottykeir.blogspot.com/

I am interested in home parties!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN