Divorce or going to be...

Kerie83
How to adjust
by Kerie83
April 14, 2007 at 7:02 AM
i am 24 with 2 kids, just started college now me and my husband are having problems. i think a divorce would be the best thing but the process seems so hard and how do i explain to the kids what happen to their dad.

Replies

• Katelynmommy81
    April 17, 2007 at 10:01 AM
    I am myself am 26 with one child..I've run into the same problem..But my thing is i try to make thing so fun and exciting so she not really think about where her dad is..I rely on my husband to do that for himself..And if he doesnt then i can say well myself you need to stop and think how it effect everyone beside yourself.Cause that exactly what it did..Effect everyone.
  • Hope99
    by Hope99
    May 31, 2007 at 6:43 PM
    I know it will be hard to bring this up but if in the long run it will be a better choice for you and your two children to leave now, then you need to. I would say ; that me and your Daddy still love you both very much, its just we'd be better off friends. This in no way has anything to do with you.  If you can I've heard its better that both you and your husband sit down and do your best to explain this to your kids. There is info online about how to do this, if you want to look around. Good luck.

Divorce or going to be...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts