Natural Hair Love

Babujai
Natural all over
by Babujai
September 12, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Around the same time I decided to go natural I decided I need to de-toxify the rest of my life as well.  I'm trying to eat clean (no processed foods) and clean clean (natural cleansers around the house) as well.

Have you made any other "natural" changes in your life?

Replies

• Babujai
    by Babujai
    April 20 at 7:55 AM

It's not easy when you have to make sure you make your lunch everyday.

Quoting Mommabearbergh: I used to be when I was a sahm but now I work full time I don't eat clean like I should but I am working on it.

• whyfie
    by whyfie
    April 20 at 11:39 AM
    ive been readin clean eating mag off & on for the last 4yrs or so. ive done some things here & there but nuthin permanent. my hubby keeps talkin about wantin to try vegan. i told him i support him but won't join him, however, im willin to try bein a pescetarian or clean eating. i suggested we start w/ clean eating. i cook most things from scratch but we probably eat more processed food than i realize...i know it'll be a challenge. i do use vinegar & baking soda to clean, but not only those. i have a thing about wantin everything to smell good, preferably lavendar. vinegar & baking soda don't smell good. i know i would have the same problem w/ laundry detergent. i choose it based on what works & the way it smells. bein pregnant makes the smell issue more important! i wanna cloth diaper this baby but im still overwhelmed by all of the options.
  • Mommabearbergh
    April 20 at 2:54 PM
    Exactly and I work third shift to so my eating time table clock is all off

Quoting Babujai:

It's not easy when you have to make sure you make your lunch everyday.

Quoting Mommabearbergh: I used to be when I was a sahm but now I work full time I don't eat clean like I should but I am working on it.

Natural Hair Love

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN