Single Moms

babymomma9705
Tulsa Ok. single moms!
September 19, 2007 at 7:52 PM
Hello my fellow Tulsa Oklhomians!  My name is Natalie, I am very new to cafemom and to the Tulsa area! I would like to make the most of my time spent here. My first goal is to start a small suppport group for single moms in the Tulsa Ok. area. I have a lot of ideas for group activities as well as moral and emotional support for everyone. Anyone intrested? Please message me!

Natalie!

Replies

• Lisa74beth
    January 13, 2013 at 11:35 PM
    Hi!
    I'm definitely interested in joining a single moms' support/social group! I find that my married friends are wonderful but they don't always understand what it's like to be a single mom. Please let me know of any developments with this group!
  • amonkeymom
    January 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I'm not in Oklahoma, but welcome to the group.  

• iamamess
    September 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I am a mom of 4 going thru a long drawn out nasty divorce. I the year and a half of this mess, I met a guy and we started a relationship. He decided 2 months ago that he wanted to go back to his exwife and vanished. He even changed his phone number so I could not call him. My only contact is via email. Well for whatever reason God has blessed me with another child and ex bf is not interested. I will be raising this baby alone. It upsets me. I feel lonely at times. I am looking for a support group.

Single Moms