Single Moms

Featured Posts
babymomma9705
Tulsa Ok. single moms!
September 19, 2007 at 7:52 PM
Hello my fellow Tulsa Oklhomians!  My name is Natalie, I am very new to cafemom and to the Tulsa area! I would like to make the most of my time spent here. My first goal is to start a small suppport group for single moms in the Tulsa Ok. area. I have a lot of ideas for group activities as well as moral and emotional support for everyone. Anyone intrested? Please message me!

Natalie!

Replies

• Lisa74beth
    January 13, 2013 at 11:35 PM
    Hi!
    I'm definitely interested in joining a single moms' support/social group! I find that my married friends are wonderful but they don't always understand what it's like to be a single mom. Please let me know of any developments with this group!
  • amonkeymom
    January 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I'm not in Oklahoma, but welcome to the group.  

• iamamess
    September 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I am a mom of 4 going thru a long drawn out nasty divorce. I the year and a half of this mess, I met a guy and we started a relationship. He decided 2 months ago that he wanted to go back to his exwife and vanished. He even changed his phone number so I could not call him. My only contact is via email. Well for whatever reason God has blessed me with another child and ex bf is not interested. I will be raising this baby alone. It upsets me. I feel lonely at times. I am looking for a support group.

• act1104
    by act1104
    May 19 at 11:05 PM

I am interested!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email