Single Moms

Featured Posts
missmanhattan
Stay at home/works from home mom looking for same to discuss possibilities of swapping childcare.
June 23, 2007 at 10:07 PM

I am self-employed as a licensed financial professional.  (Most of my work is paperwork, and a lot of phone calls, and client consultations at a time that is most convenient to the client) Because of several circumstances all working together, I now work from home and also keep my four year old at home with me.  I am considering home schooling her for the future, and am a single mom.  I am overwhelmed with a lack of a consistent schedule.  I never know when I am working or being mom from one moment to the next.  Thank goodness for the mute button on my cell phone. 

Is there any one out there who is in the same situation?  What I need is to design a work schedule for myself and know that I have childcare at that time. I would love to find someone to trade childcare hours with.  I will need to work at least 15 to 20 hours a week, uninterrupted by my daughter!  Please help.  HOping there is some other mom out there who is driven to success but also wants very badly to be the stay at home mom!!!

Replies

There aren't any replies to this post. Be the first to reply!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts