Single Moms

Singlemom_angel
my story
June 22, 2007 at 2:52 PM
I am a single mom of a 14 month old.  I've never been married but I made the mistake of have sex.  and I feel that not what I want in relationship again.  To have sex.  I really feel that all the good guys are taken and there no change of my son have father.  My son father left when he was 2 months old because well just face it not grown up to take responsibility for a child and he cheated on me.  And when I do start Date I don't how to go about that.  when to introduce them to my son and everything else.  I am getting lonely and really miss cuddling and have a man that really cares about me.  If any one can help me I would like to know about stuff like that.

Replies

• TSPMommy04
    June 22, 2007 at 4:11 PM
    My sons add left when he was 1 but we worked on things on and off. Bring a guy into your sons life when your ready. That's what I did. I have alot of guys as friends and my son knows were just friends but do it when your ready. I have been lonely for a while and then i just started to realize that I need to be out dating and that's what i'm doing. Have your friends introduce you to people they know who are single or talk to friends that are single. It will be hard at the begining but it's for the best that your living your life. Good luck

Single Moms