Single Moms

Featured Posts
lolaharrsmom
Hi I'm new
June 13, 2007 at 8:54 AM
Hi I'm Lola how is everyone? I'm new to Cafemom. I keep looking for other single moms to talk to but have not had much . I hope to get to know everyone.

Replies

• faerie75
    June 13, 2007 at 3:39 PM
    hi im casey im sngle mom to two boys ages 12 and 9 josh and eli.
  • Peggy1984
    June 13, 2007 at 4:16 PM
    Hello & Welcome!
  • lolaharrsmom
    June 14, 2007 at 8:36 AM
    Thank you girls!!
  • family0722
    June 14, 2007 at 12:22 PM
    hi, im kinda new here also im cheryl  im always looking for new friends to talk to drop a line when you can. cheryl
  • wildandcrazyGS
    June 14, 2007 at 5:41 PM
    Hello.  I am Debbie and I am 18 and I have a 3 month old and my babies father is a jerk..
  • lolaharrsmom
    June 15, 2007 at 8:49 AM
    Thank you girls

Lola
  • Renilia
    by Renilia
    June 15, 2007 at 9:17 AM
    Hello I'm Krystina. I'm a single mother to be. 6 1/2 months pregnant with a little girl.
  • amberandme
    June 15, 2007 at 9:22 AM
    hi im new to well ive been a member of cafe mom for a month or so but new to this group i cant stand it all the groups r talking about their husbands or babys daddys and i like yea if u kno where mine is send him this way his daughter s looking for him lol!! sorry to vent but hi im tiffany i have a 5 month old daughter amber and my little sister is like my other daughter and she is 13 her name is crystal i love them both lookin to make new friends too drop me a line

~*tIfFaNy*~
  • lolaharrsmom
    June 15, 2007 at 9:50 AM
    Hi tiffany maybee your deatbeat guy is with mine. If someone fines them send them our way LOL!!

Lola

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN