Single Moms

Featured Posts
JollyJess79
Has anyone ever tried Single Parent Meet online?
June 4, 2007 at 4:34 PM

A lady in another group recommended that that was a good online group and they took the money out of my acocunt (it was suggested to try the sites that people pay on so that you get a more "serious" crowd) Yet they will not let you e-mail, or read your messages until your account is active. But you don't seem to ever go active. They just take your money. When I posted in my profile that I was not able to respond to the messages until they let me go active "THEY" censored it, erased it, and rewrote I will respond when I can been busy along those lines(paraphrased) Has anyone ever done this or know anything about it? I don't even really date and so on a whim I did this and then here's my experience. Anyone?

Replies

• NisaSimone
    June 4, 2007 at 8:08 PM
    Wow, that is weird b/c I joined that site about a wk and a half ago and everything has and is working well for me...I too read w women suggest it on a post and I thought, hmmmm.  Have you tried they're customer service or technical support line???
  • JollyJess79
    June 4, 2007 at 8:35 PM

That makes me sad. Cause yeah I read the recommendation and I signed up exactly 10 days ago. When I click on messages or flirts it says that it could take up to June 4. Which is today. I have e-mailed them and they keep sending me a generic message back about it could take longer have any issues let is know. So I keep letting them know and they keep sending the same message. Maybe since it works for you it will work soon.
    Thank you for your reply

• NisaSimone
    June 4, 2007 at 11:02 PM
    No problem and good luck on the site:)!
  • JollyJess79
    June 5, 2007 at 10:58 PM
    Hey I sent them SEVERAL e-mails and today they sent it back and said Oh by the way we made your account active (paraphrased). WOOHOO. Maybe now I can find someone. Good Luck to you too.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts