Single Moms

Featured Posts
NitaJ_MUA
FINALLY! Some FREE time!! What do you do?
July 24 at 10:50 AM

So my son is leaving today to spend the weekend with family, so I have today until Sunday to myself. This NEVER happens. I don't even know what to do with myself lol! Maybe just a quiet weekend at home with some wine and movies?

What do you all do when you have some child-less time?

Replies

• krisnkids
    July 24 at 11:07 AM

Sleep, clean, sleep, clean, sleep, clean.....

In reality, I don't have child-less time. My oldest two do not go to their dad's house so I always have kids. Granted they are almost 15 and 17 so I don't have to mother hen them. I have actually spent the night at my bf's house (shocking right?) and come home the next day. Thankfully for the most part they are good independent kids. Right now my younger two are at their dad's so bf and I have been spending a lot of time together. We know when they come home and school and activities start that it won't be so quiet.

• cholita1978
    July 24 at 12:00 PM

When this happens for me, wine and movies are a must :-)

• Miss_Magnolia.
    July 24 at 12:22 PM

yesterday I found 2hours alone. I went mountain biking at a state park near my house.

I also like to run but I get to maybe 2times a week. If I get out of work early enough.

• ANewMe0812
    July 24 at 12:26 PM

I clean and then eat whatever I want for dinner and watch a good movie.

• Callaly
    by Callaly
    July 24 at 12:28 PM

Cleaning, drink lots of wine lol and watch my PVRd shows I haven't been able to watch during the week.

• sid1083
    by sid1083
    July 24 at 12:33 PM

The two times BD has come to get the kids, I cleaned, got a massage, went on a date and ran a ton of errands.

• Frances0923
    July 24 at 1:43 PM

I am childless every other weekend. Thats my mani-pedi time and BF and I go to dinner and etc.. We actually get a bit bored without my son Lol ... Don't stay home, got out with some friends get drunk and crazy relive your younger childfree years lmao

• NitaJ_MUA
    July 24 at 1:44 PM

HAHA! I love this idea!!!

Quoting Frances0923:

I am childless every other weekend. Thats my mani-pedi time and BF and I go to dinner and etc.. We actually get a bit bored without my son Lol ... Don't stay home, got out with some friends get drunk and crazy relive your younger childfree years lmao

• SwitchbladeMama
    July 24 at 2:59 PM

Usually I do home improvement projects, play Skyrim, or meet up with a friend or two at the bar for drinks.

• BeckyR148
    July 24 at 4:42 PM

Thats's easy.  Throw on a swimuit and go jump in the pool and lay out for a little while in peace and quiet.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN