Single Moms

Featured Posts
lovelife1987
hello
June 13, 2013 at 7:37 PM
hi I am Danessa. I have three kiddos 8, 6, and 1. I am going through a divorce as I speak and it is horrible. I have a protection order on my ex husband because of violence. I am here to get help with all my mixed emotions and find some people to talk to because I have no friends, going to college, working full time then coming home and taking care of my kiddos..... thanks

Replies

• virginiamama71
    June 13, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    Welcome Danessa
  • LifeCafe42
    June 13, 2013 at 11:45 PM
    Welcome!!! I'm glad you found us!
  • Barblicious
    June 14, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Welcome. Sorry for your heart break, but you seem like a hard working dedicated mom. 

• MomAmy77
    June 14, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Hello and welcome . I'm here if you need to talk or vent . My div was final in dec and I like you had a protection order on ex for same reasons among othrs . I have primary custody on my 10 & 7 yr old . 

• rocky_mtn_mama
    June 14, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Welcome to the group Danessa.  (((hug)))

• steviechick
    June 14, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Hi, Danessa. and welcome to our group.

Divorce is horrible.  I went through it almost two years ago.  Was married for 26 yrs when I found my ex cheated on me for three years with a co-worker and fathered two kids with her.  I was going to file for an RO if my ex continued to abuse our daughter.  But, since he's left her alone I no longer have to worry about doing that.  I wouldn't hesitate to file if he acted up again.  I know your emotions are all over the place.  Not sure what the full circumstances are but here's a group hug for you.  If you need any advice on specifics please post them. 

group hug

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    June 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Welcome!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!