Single Moms

Featured Posts
blessed_star07
May 11, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Hello. I go by my screen name blessed_star. I am new to this site and I need support from other single moms. I have been looking for a support group for single mothers like myself and I think I just found it. I am a mother of a beautiful three soon to be four year old daughter and she is the very light of my life. I am going through so much hardship in my life that involves a low paying job and my child's father. There are times I just want to run away from everything but I will not because I have God on my side everyday and every night. I feel his presence and it is great. I hope to seek advise from all of you whom I hope to become friends and I thank you for welcoming in. Happy Mother's Day to all of you and God bless. Good night.

Replies

• AWsMomma
    May 11, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Hello and welcome!!!

• blessed_star07
    May 12, 2013 at 12:16 AM
    Thank you.
  • arkmomma06
    May 12, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    Welcome to the group
  • amonkeymom
    May 12, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Welcome to the group, it's nice to meet you!

I have felt that wanting to run away feeling before too, I think we all do at times.  But, we all stick with it because we know things will get better.

• steviechick
    May 13, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Hi and welcome to the group!  You have a great and positive outlook on being a single mom.  Keep staying strong and God will continue to bless you. 

I hope you had a nice Mother's Day.

• LifeCafe42
    May 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM
    Welcome!!!!
  • blessed_star07
    May 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Thank you for those who has replied to me so far. I love these replies and since I had joined, I do not feel so alone. I hoped all of you had a wonderful and beautiful Mother's Day; our kids are our blessings and we should always love and cherish them.

• blessed_star07
    May 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Thank you. I hoped you had a great Mother's Day as much as I did.

• blessed_star07
    May 15, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Thank you. I am glad that I have joined.

• blessed_star07
    May 15, 2013 at 10:21 AM

There are days that I cry because I feel that the retail company I work for does not appreciate me; I am overworked and underpaid; I work part-time and the money I make does not help support me and my child in the state of New York. I can not work full time as of now due to other family obligations which is fine by me because I hate who I work with and who I work for. I pray every day and night that things will get better sooner than later. 

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN