Single Moms

Blessed_Mommy87
Deployment You Suck!
April 29, 2013 at 2:36 PM
My boyfriends deploymets is very close we have a week left and its starting to get me when he told me he put me in his will I cried and cried didn't want to hear the details. My kids have become so attached to him last weekend my son stayed up two hours and refusing to go to sleep he waited till he came home and when he went to his room my son was looking out the widow facing the driveway and ran to him hugged him so tight that boy had tears in his eyes made me cry. He will be gone 6 months but am holding in got his parents very close and this is her second deployment with him. I don't like them but I will be supportive and be there waiting on his homecoming.

Replies

• steviechick
    April 29, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Yep, deployment sucks.  A friend of mine's hubby just got back from being deployed for 10 months yesterday.  She was going bonkers with him not around the entire time.  I never wanted to marry anyone int he military because I know the very long deployments they have and there are many (up to four in less then six years sometimes).  Perhaps you can skype once he gets to his unit.  God bless your bf for serving his country. 

My ex was in the NG and deployed for 8 months.  He came back home early to be by his tramp's side after her surgery.  Then he decided to not reinlist after he switched from his old unit.  Good thing he got out of the NG.  He's a complete and utter disgrace to even wear the uniform. 

• Blessed_Mommy87
    April 29, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    Thank you, one think am thankful is that he is not active duty anymore so it's reserves and this deployments are spaced out on years and gives me some time. All his family are military.

Quoting steviechick:

Yep, deployment sucks.  A friend of mine's hubby just got back from being deployed for 10 months yesterday.  She was going bonkers with him not around the entire time.  I never wanted to marry anyone int he military because I know the very long deployments they have and there are many (up to four in less then six years sometimes).  Perhaps you can skype once he gets to his unit.  God bless your bf for serving his country. 

My ex was in the NG and deployed for 8 months.  He came back home early to be by his tramp's side after her surgery.  Then he decided to not reinlist after he switched from his old unit.  Good thing he got out of the NG.  He's a complete and utter disgrace to even wear the uniform. 

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    April 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Hugs!!

• amonkeymom
    April 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM

hugs  Prayers that he stays safe.

• Blessed_Mommy87
    May 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    Thank You ladies:)
  • LifeCafe42
    May 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM
    Hugs mama
  • jjmama12
    May 4, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I am in the military so I know deployments suck. Just stay by his side. STAY FAITHFUL  and everything will be ok. If you need to talk or anything hit us up on CM and we can be your strength. Also keep GOD first. Skype often, have him get phone cards or international dialing on his cell, but its not worth the money for that. email and send pictures. Also care packages are great.

• Blessed_Mommy87
    May 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM
    Thank You:) were both christians and Inhave hear how woman cheat while their SO deployed I will never do that am proud of gim and support him100% . I got a heart shaped neckalce splits in two one for his dogtag and for me it says God to watch iver us while absent from one another. I will pray an wait patiently its only 6 monthsI can do it. We have dowlnoaded an app that you can send texts and call each other using wifi for free and he will free internet so that will help plus skype.

Quoting jjmama12:

I am in the military so I know deployments suck. Just stay by his side. STAY FAITHFUL  and everything will be ok. If you need to talk or anything hit us up on CM and we can be your strength. Also keep GOD first. Skype often, have him get phone cards or international dialing on his cell, but its not worth the money for that. email and send pictures. Also care packages are great.

Single Moms