Single Moms

Featured Posts
HisMom2010
He just up and took him
April 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I'm not big on sharing my personal information, but here goes. Like 2 weeks ago my sons father took him and is refusing to return him. Theres nothing I can do about it. I miss my baby. I dont know what to do.

Replies

• star33
    by star33
    April 28 at 10:30 PM
    Poor baby. I'm glad it worked out. I hope he rots.

Quoting HisMom2010: Update to 2015... So I have full custody of my son now because his father was abusing him. Its funny how things. Worked out. All that time he was abusing my baby. Now a all his family and friends know what kind of MAN he his.

It took 3yrs but I finished wat he started and I didn't have to be mean or rude about it
  • desiivy
    by desiivy
    April 28 at 10:38 PM
    Im not a member here but saw this post on the feed i have be there get to the court house asap, if you dont have cash go to legal aid, if he has not been there already they should help you. I hope that it helps.

Quoting paigesmommy5264: Get to The court and get an emergency custody order! It can be done! My neighbor had this happen and got her son back within 24hrs.
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    April 29 at 1:30 AM
    Glad you got your son back and that you have him full-time now. It's terrible that your son had to suffer abuse at his father's hands.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN