Single Moms

Pvrowing7
Raising twin boys and still alive!!
April 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Hi, I'm Allison from East Greenville, PA and proud single mommy of 23 month old twin boys named Reid and Rhys!

Replies

• lovemybabes3
    April 18, 2013 at 9:52 AM

hi, i have 2 sets of twins...one set b/g and the other g/g, my son's middle name is rhys, i love that name 

• steviechick
    April 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Hi, Allison and welcome to the group.  Your boys are adorable and I like their names.

• jackieb2811
    April 18, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    My name is Jackie I am a 26 year old mother to 5 and a half year old twin boys and expecting a singleton in 4weeks! What has been the biggest challenge for you so far. By that age my biggest issue was sleep. I spoiled them and always either held them or sat with them until they fell asleep. That problem carried on until they were 3 almost 4 years old!!! Now it is their fighting all the time lol
  • Pvrowing7
    April 18, 2013 at 10:59 AM
    Two sets.. yikes!! And you're still alive I see, so that's encouraging!

Quoting lovemybabes3:

hi, i have 2 sets of twins...one set b/g and the other g/g, my son's middle name is rhys, i love that name 

• Pvrowing7
    April 18, 2013 at 11:01 AM
    Thank you!

Quoting steviechick:

Hi, Allison and welcome to the group.  Your boys are adorable and I like their names.

• lovemybabes3
    April 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM

lol yes i am...its not easy but you manage

Quoting Pvrowing7:

Two sets.. yikes!! And you're still alive I see, so that's encouraging!

Quoting lovemybabes3:

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    April 18, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Welcome!

• Robsessed98
    April 18, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    Welcome. My youngest dd has a half-sister 8 mos older, so I kinda know what twins are like. They can be a handful but they also help by entertaining each other.
  • brieri
    by brieri
    April 18, 2013 at 3:21 PM

coffeemuffinFor you.  welcome to the group.  I have a set of g/g twins much, much older than yours. 

• Lillysmommy0113
    April 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM

welcome! wow i dont see how you ladies do it with twins, thats awesome and kinda amazing! good luck!

Single Moms