March 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    I haven't spoken with him since I found out I was pregnant
  • raegan1221
    March 30, 2013 at 8:27 PM
    It's good. We get along well now.
  • Ali32
    by Ali32
    March 30, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I am friends with my daughter's father although he can usually be a very insensitive snot about everything. I am the fulltime caregiver for our child and he "visits" her maybe once or twice a week at my request.

• Tsmommy106
    March 30, 2013 at 9:19 PM
    We have a decent relationship. I'm going to breakfast with him tomorrow & our son, of course, for Easter. We don't work as a couple & I don't love him anymore but we can be civil for our son sake. He usually annoys me, which is why we can't be a couple. He's not as involved in my sons life as I would sometimes like. But you know what, I'd hate not being in my sons life as much. My son is my world.
  • ms.sophsmom
    March 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM
    Strained. He is still convinced he deserves me and I have been done along time. He still wants to fight about our past when it doesn't even matter. He mostly wants me back so they will drop child support.
  • quickbooksworm
    March 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM

A weird one.  I don't think he's a bad guy.  He has good points.  But he doesn't care to see my son.  He hasn't bothered to visit him since I think August, and he only lives a couple hours away.  I don't know if he just doesn't care about my son at all or just can't be responsible enough to pick up the phone more than once every 6 months.  But, we're probably going to clash the next time he wants to take him overnight because my son has told me he does not want to spend the night at his house.  It's like going to a stranger's house for him.

• mlb456
    by mlb456
    March 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM
    We talk very minimium every time we talk anymore then we have to he always brings up how he wishes we were still together even though im engadge to someone else n have my dd with my fiance
  • SkylarBeth
    March 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    ...he was forcably removed from my hospital room 2 days after she was born....need I ssy more
  • rubiesworth718
    March 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I don't have a relationship with my daughter's father. He pays child support but he hasn't seen her since she was two (she's almost five now), and that was by chance. His loss. 

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    March 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM

We have an amazing relationship, he's my best friend and we love each other very much. We got together when we were really young (I was 14, he was 17) and there was so much that went on during our relationship that things were toxic by the time we broke up. Now it's been four years and we get along really well. A big part of it is what/who he does is not my problem which makes dealing with him so much better.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts