Single Moms

Cenedra64
Wish i could erase all memory of him
March 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
That song by Gotye ''somebody that i used to know'' fits my life so well..i really wish i could erase memories of him the way he did me. I wish i could pretend he never happened and didnt exist. How cold hearted can someone be to act like years never meant nothing. I look at men i feel nothing. Who would want to when youve had nothing but mistreatment. Whats a man ever done for me? Lies..cheating...games..a lot of hurt. Just a waste of time to love a man. Thanks for letting me pour my heart out

Replies

• LifeCafe42
    March 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM
    Hugs mama I think that at times but there must have been something that kept me with him for so long
  • wildhorses420
    March 1, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I hear ya...

• INTEGRITYspeaks
    March 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I'm with you on this one. We'll get through it together!!! You're a strong woman and a very wise woman!!! Learn from those mistakes and let love meet you when you least expect it. This is something that I need to take for myself - Though it is heart numbing... You'll be fine!! I believe I will too..

• wildhorses420
    March 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM

It really truly takes years to get to know who someone really is. A year or two isn't enough. At this point in my life, I couldn't care less if I ever get into another relationship. In fact, I find not being in a commited relationship preferable. So much less hurt, aggravation, stress..just not worth it. Only thing truly worth anything in this life, is our kids

• BambiEyes26
    March 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM

My "song" for my ex was Dear John by Taylor Swift....her Speak Now cd got me through a lot of rough times and related to my life. There is also her song called Mean.

• mytrueloveS
    March 2, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I don't think it's a waste of time, you learn a lot.  Especially about yourself.  Cheer up, that's in the past, look into the now.  

• Jkia1boy
    March 2, 2013 at 1:15 AM
    I know EXACTLY how you feel. I know people tell me not to say this, but men are very selfish
  • conniejo75
    March 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM
    My song would be "pray for you" ;)
    It takes time to process a break up. Even when u know it is best it still takes time to get over a loss
  • forbird
    by forbird
    March 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    I was listening to that song today and feeling the exact same way. Eh.
  • Musiq_Junkie
    March 2, 2013 at 6:22 AM
    They play that song alot on the radio here. When i was more into my feelings i felt that song. But now idk i just barely pay attention to the hurts & try to focus on my dd & busy myself with my schoolwork. I think as time goes on the wounds will heal IF u let them....

Single Moms