Single Moms

Featured Posts
Cenedra64
Wish i could erase all memory of him
March 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
That song by Gotye ''somebody that i used to know'' fits my life so well..i really wish i could erase memories of him the way he did me. I wish i could pretend he never happened and didnt exist. How cold hearted can someone be to act like years never meant nothing. I look at men i feel nothing. Who would want to when youve had nothing but mistreatment. Whats a man ever done for me? Lies..cheating...games..a lot of hurt. Just a waste of time to love a man. Thanks for letting me pour my heart out

Replies

• deltathree
    March 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM

hugs

• Bella14308
    March 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    I think the same way lately. and have the same song.

Hugs
  • GenstheMom
    March 2, 2013 at 3:54 PM

When i am going through a break up the radio is terribble EVERY love song just makes me cry!

• hopealways4019
    March 2, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    I think all the mistreatment I was dealt, made be wiser and stronger. Now I more cautious.
  • morethanamemory
    March 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    Lol I am the same way...then I decided to just make an empowering man hating playlist to listen to instead of sad/happy love songs.

I understand how you feel though, I was happy withouta relationship and the few guys I did go outon dates with....well I just didn't click with them...I stopped worrying about men and dating and now I am seeing a great guy I was friends with for a while first...and I am falling pretty hard.

It just takes time...things will get better mama.

Quoting GenstheMom:

When i am going through a break up the radio is terribble EVERY love song just makes me cry!

• witchybabymomma
    March 3, 2013 at 8:07 PM

hell I still sometimes feel that way about my ex and we have been split up for 8 yrs. I guess mine is a first love thing who knows, but I am happy to be single right now

• mmyof2armywife
    March 3, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I feel the exact same way... Feel free to message me if you need anyone to vent to. We can vent to each other :)

• abusednotbroken
    March 3, 2013 at 9:12 PM

No one can erase these things, but after healing, they just become our story. I think really good men are few and far between, but that's not to say that there isn't one for you. Out of the billions in the world, certainly a few are good and you only need one. Don't lose heart.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN