1. Get my credit score up to 750 by 2020
2. Buy a spacious ranch home in 2020
3. Buy a nice car (either a Volvo or Acura)
4. Have at least 10,000 saved in my savings account.
My current conditions:
1. My credit score is 613
2. I rent an apartment (with my parents help)
3. I currently drive an 06' Honda Civic that I've had since I was 17.
4. I only have 25....
by Cenedra64March 1, 2013 at 10:25 PMFinding a better place to live. Fresh start. Get better at my job. Its a good career move. Be financially stable and independant. Raise my girls right.
by Musiq_JunkieMarch 1, 2013 at 10:47 PMGetting into the dental hygiene program for the upcoming school year. Graduate cum laude. Move out of the state of new mexico before dd is preschool age.
by Mocking.JayMarch 2, 2013 at 3:57 PMI want to go for my Masters in Education after at least 7 years of teaching. I want to own a bigger house for my son to play in!
by mombaker8910March 2, 2013 at 9:44 PM1. Get my own place
2. Finish my nursing degree
3. Get a bad ass SUV
1. Live with my mom
2. CNA but I have the majority of my prerequisite for RN
3. Have a 2002 sonata but its too small
by BambiEyes26March 3, 2013 at 1:29 AM
I finish my associates in paralegal studies in August, so hopefully by October I will have a job. I want my daughter to attend preschool and place the twins in daycare, which would be at the same place. I look forward to seeing what direction things can go with the guy in the Army that I'm getting to know. So far he seems like a great guy, is good looking, and has a bright career ahead of him. By September I would like to lose 53 pounds, I've lost 52 already. Other than that, besides wanting my divorce being finalized soon, I'm pretty content.