Single Moms

Featured Posts
Blessed_Mommy87
I can't believe she wants to this to her daughter...
February 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM

A longtime friend well at a distance because of how she is, but she tells me today that shes starts back at her Job that she was layed off last November. She lives with her parents now. She says that her schedule is from 5 to 1 am  and plans on getting an apt close to her job so she can leave her 4 year old daughter ALONE at home because of not finding babysitter and cost. She will get paid $10 an hour, I managed with mine paying daycare for two but making way less. She says will do camera and skype her to make sure shes okay and come home on her breaks to check on her and feed her. I told her what if she gets out her response was laughing I taugh my daughter well. Honestly she isnt a good mom I feel sorry for her daughter she goes and buy fancy clothes and all for hereself but not much taugh of her own daughter. We went to a park and she was so rude to her daughter didnt want to play with her instead yelled at her to go by hereself or she will get spanked.

Replies

• Shy_Dia
    by Shy_Dia
    February 27, 2013 at 11:44 PM

wow. i know my son would've stayed in the house at that age too... but in no way would i have ever done it! thats just crazy!

• kitty8199
    February 27, 2013 at 11:45 PM
    That's illegal.
  • SpurgeonMom
    February 27, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    women like her give single moms a bad name! poor baby :(
  • sthflachk
    February 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM
    Yeah....I would probably tell her parents her plan....can't imagine they would want that for their grandbaby...
  • little.wise.owl
    February 27, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    Just wait till she leaves her daughter home alone and goes.to work and call the cups and tell them you know of some one who is leaving her 4 yo home alone
  • Blessed_Mommy87
    February 27, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Am thinking about that.

Quoting little.wise.owl:

Just wait till she leaves her daughter home alone and goes.to work and call the cups and tell them you know of some one who is leaving her 4 yo home alone

• Kirsten3
    February 27, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    If she does the u should call cps. A mother did that in Pittsburg PA and her son caught the house on fire killing himself and his twin.
  • Blessed_Mommy87
    February 27, 2013 at 11:52 PM

We went tostarbucks and her daughter wanted something but she was mean to her . I felt bad so I got up and order a child hot chocolate. My heart breaks for her I will never do anyhting like that my kids need come befor me

• Blessed_Mommy87
    February 27, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Exactly! At that age you dont know what can happen, what if there is a burglary at her apt. Shes going on 28 you would think she would have some common sense. 

Quoting Kirsten3:

If she does the u should call cps. A mother did that in Pittsburg PA and her son caught the house on fire killing himself and his twin.

• Oliviasmom72
    February 28, 2013 at 12:00 AM
    Omg. I can't believe what I reading. I would call CPS and the cops the minute she tries to do this. Is dad involved?? He needs to know what mom is plotting.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN