Single Moms

Featured Posts
Blessed_Mommy87
I can't believe she wants to this to her daughter...
February 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM

A longtime friend well at a distance because of how she is, but she tells me today that shes starts back at her Job that she was layed off last November. She lives with her parents now. She says that her schedule is from 5 to 1 am  and plans on getting an apt close to her job so she can leave her 4 year old daughter ALONE at home because of not finding babysitter and cost. She will get paid $10 an hour, I managed with mine paying daycare for two but making way less. She says will do camera and skype her to make sure shes okay and come home on her breaks to check on her and feed her. I told her what if she gets out her response was laughing I taugh my daughter well. Honestly she isnt a good mom I feel sorry for her daughter she goes and buy fancy clothes and all for hereself but not much taugh of her own daughter. We went to a park and she was so rude to her daughter didnt want to play with her instead yelled at her to go by hereself or she will get spanked.

Replies

• mz23
    by mz23
    February 28, 2013 at 8:49 PM

she MUST be pulling  your 

• Blessed_Mommy87
    February 28, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I would but my kids are so young and its hard enough with them two my son is a little monster lol gets into everything and Im busy getting into school about to start my phlebotomy certification. Plus in the past when I helped her she took advantage and used me, she done me wrong in somany ways.

• s.osborne
    February 28, 2013 at 10:54 PM
    Yea...neglect, abandonment, abuse, etc. Pick one.

Quoting kitty8199:

That's illegal.
  • sassygoddess
    March 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Well when you know she is at work and the little girl is alone...call CPS or the police

• STVUstudent
    March 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Call CPS the minute she is on her own and the child is left alone at night.  This kid would do better in foster care.

• STVUstudent
    March 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM

She isn't looking for a sitter.  She can't be bothered.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

MAYBIE U COULD OFFER TO HELP HER OUT TILL SHE CAN FIND A BABY SITTER.. THAT'S A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN .

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    March 1, 2013 at 2:09 PM
    Quoting STVUstudent:

Call CPS the minute she is on her own and the child is left alone at night. This kid would do better in foster care.
  • Blessed_Mommy87
    March 1, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Its sad, but if dares to do that I will be calling friend or not that is wrong.

• Bellmont
    March 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I would call her & tell her that if she leaves her daughter alone, That you will call CPS & COPs becasue it is illegal & unsafe for a 4yr. to be left by her self. That you would be worried about something happening to her daughter. 

• paganmommy4
    March 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Thats insane. Please notify child welfare is she does that

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts