Single Moms

TinaCrystal
do you think you're better off alone or with a partner
February 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM
I got with an old friend after my Babys father we lasted for about a year...... now I'm finding that its hard to date, I don't mind too much cause my lil one keeps me busy but I do get lonely at times...... honestly I don't even know how to go about meeting someone new or if I even want anyone else to get close to my baby again....... did you ever take a long break from being in a relationship or if you did get into another relationship how did u know he was good enough to handle your situation being a single mom...... have you found love after your Babys father or did you prefer to stay single???

Replies

• Mommyto2LilMen
    February 26, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Sounds like you are not ready.  Take your time and when your ready, your ready.  Good luck!

• virginiamama71
    February 26, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Right now for me being single is best. I have some changing of myself I want to work on before I try to meet someone.

Let yourself be found.

• rsmeyer54
    February 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Being single is hard but i'm trying (yes trying) to follow this quote (i actually have it taped on my fridge)  The worst thing in the world is not to be alone.  The worst thing is to be alone and be with someone.  I don't prefer being single.  Actually I hate it BUT i don't want to get into another relationship and still be alone. 

• Kalismommy20130
    February 26, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    Although I would love to be someone, at that moment, it's just going to be and my daughter.
  • tyfry7496
    February 26, 2013 at 10:56 PM
    I prefer being single. That doesn't mean I am alone. I have friends and family in my life.
  • Jenn8604
    February 26, 2013 at 10:58 PM
    At 4am I will be single for 5 years. Yes the douche kicked me out at 4am prego in the snow and cold to fuck some other chick .
    I think single can be lonely but Im used to it.
  • wildhorses420
    February 26, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Stay single. Enjoy your child. Don't waste time on anyone else. No one is more important. I wish I had done that.

• LifeCafe42
    February 26, 2013 at 11:12 PM
    I'm very happy being single
  • Robsessed98
    February 27, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    There are pros and cons to each. I quit dating for a few years after dd2, then got married again, but we are separated now.
  • breebree04
    February 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Ive had times where I loved being single and Ive hated being single. For financial reasons and the loneliness I think it would be easier to be in a relationship but relationships arent always easy and I already have enough on my plate being a single mom. Im just kind of letting things happen as they happen. Im not searching for a relationship but if I meet someone I would be open to the idea.

Single Moms