Single Moms

TinaCrystal
do you think you're better off alone or with a partner
February 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM
I got with an old friend after my Babys father we lasted for about a year...... now I'm finding that its hard to date, I don't mind too much cause my lil one keeps me busy but I do get lonely at times...... honestly I don't even know how to go about meeting someone new or if I even want anyone else to get close to my baby again....... did you ever take a long break from being in a relationship or if you did get into another relationship how did u know he was good enough to handle your situation being a single mom...... have you found love after your Babys father or did you prefer to stay single???

Replies

• Jamilynn130
    March 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I miss my husband so much it hurts. I am so lonely at times. I have a hard time sleeping at night and my kids are going thru depression b/c of the way their dad was taken from us.  But I know in time we will be ok.  But I am not getting into any type of LTR anytime in the near future.  I don't know when that will happen; only time will tell.

• mom_of_twingirl
    March 3, 2013 at 6:42 PM
    i am happy being single, but at times it does get lonely. but i wont rush into anything cuz i am not ready.
  • witchybabymomma
    March 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM

stayed single almost 2 yrs tried dating a guy, but let's be honest he's kinda an ass and stole from me. Still "see" him from time to time, but definately couldn't date again. I've just been feeling like I don't have the time or energy to put into dating right now.

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    March 3, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    alone..i dont have the energy to deal wth a man after 3 kids,my sick mom,dad..i have a feeling the wright man will come wen my kids are grown .
  • mmyof2armywife
    March 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I'm having this same problem.. I've met a guy that's amazing with my kids and normally I'd already have a crush on him but I can't even stand being around him. I don't care to be around guys in general now... UrgeUrge

• mytrueloveS
    March 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Tough question.  Relationships take a lot of patience and commitment.  It's worth it if you truly love that person.  Then being single you don't take crap from any one.  It's hard, it just depends on the person.  

• BombshellStylst
    March 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    I sometimes am very happy being single. When its just me and my son its amazing. But there are times I wish I had some help.. It does get tireing but being a single mother has made me like a rock. Nobody can get through me. We are called superwoman, ALL of us here.
  • MamaDee2Bee
    March 4, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I've been single for close to two yrs now and yes I get lonely and sometimes wish I had a man in my life to share things with and so we could share the funny things my kids do but in my experience its been hard to find a man who is willing to take on two kids...I dont want to be the  mom who brings diff guys around me kids they get attached and the guy leaves. That would break my heart esp. if my kids were always asking a/b them. I'd just go with the flow and if you happen to meet someone go from there and take things slowly!!

Good Luck!! :)

Quoting breebree04:

Ive had times where I loved being single and Ive hated being single. For financial reasons and the loneliness I think it would be easier to be in a relationship but relationships arent always easy and I already have enough on my plate being a single mom. Im just kind of letting things happen as they happen. Im not searching for a relationship but if I meet someone I would be open to the idea.

• jinxmom
    by jinxmom
    March 4, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I like being alone sometimes, sure it would be nice to be with someone but from past experience, I'm good. 

Single Moms