Single Moms

Featured Posts
Cenedra64
Listening to radio..wow
February 18, 2013 at 7:13 AM
They did a survey. 70% of men said theyre ready to start dating again a week after a breakup whereas women said they couldnt even concider it for a month.

Replies

• Robsessed98
    February 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM
    Probably bc men think with the wrong head and women think with their hearts.
  • Cenedra64
    February 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM
    My immediate thought too

Quoting Robsessed98:

Probably bc men think with the wrong head and women think with their hearts.
  • LifeCafe42
    February 18, 2013 at 11:42 AM

boys

• Cenedra64
    February 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM
    Another thing that was said was why people put up pictures on facebook. Main reason: they want their ex to notice them. I been saying that for months! My ex bfs only two pics he has kept up are of him in a ballcap i bout him and taken in my home. The other was of him wearing the cap he wore at my house christmas eve in a pose how he always looked at me
  • Lostcause324
    February 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Most men just move on faster or at least attempts to while a woman still  holds on to what used to be. Doesn't mean the bastard won't try texting for a booty call to see if he can still get some but then again who can blame them when so many women take back cheaters and liars.  

• BeachMommy07
    February 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I am with the survey. This guy and I were dating and he's rebounding already on dates and I can't think of dating.

• jenmomx3
    February 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Then in a month when the woman is over it, the man wants to come back! smh.

• steviechick
    February 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Men DO think with their penises moreso than with their hearts.  I know that for a fact.   A man gets caught and tries to explain 'it meant nothing' but it did - for about 10-15 minutes.  LOL!

• easinpc
    by easinpc
    February 18, 2013 at 1:59 PM

wow

• Otterpuff
    February 18, 2013 at 6:04 PM
    So true! Lol

Quoting jenmomx3:

Then in a month when the woman is over it, the man wants to come back! smh.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts