Single Moms

jenna30
Do you need a man to kill a spider?
by jenna30
February 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM
I've always been proud of being able to take care of myself, but when it comes to spiders... Do you kill your own spiders?

Replies

• TexanMomOf6
    February 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I live with my youngest son who is 2. I kill spiders, fleas and snakes, clean mouse traps. change spark plugs, brakes  and flat tires, wash the truck, mow, fix the plumbing, mop, cook, clean, wash dishes, plow the fields, transplant the plants, pick the berries, EAT the berries (lol), pay the bills, everything........omg...... I don't get paid enough for this mess!!! I quit!! Who do I send my 2 weeks notice to????

• jenna30
    by jenna30
    February 17, 2013 at 2:54 PM
    :-)

Quoting TexanMomOf6:

I live with my youngest son who is 2. I kill spiders, fleas and snakes, clean mouse traps. change spark plugs, brakes  and flat tires, wash the truck, mow, fix the plumbing, mop, cook, clean, wash dishes, plow the fields, transplant the plants, pick the berries, EAT the berries (lol), pay the bills, everything........omg...... I don't get paid enough for this mess!!! I quit!! Who do I send my 2 weeks notice to????

• Mamavelt
    February 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    Will you marry me?!? ;)
  • otoole
    by otoole
    February 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM
    Quoting TexanMomOf6:

ploe feilds. where do you live ?? on a farm??

• Mrs.Kubalabuku
    February 17, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I'll kill my own spiders, but if DH or one of the guys are conveniently nearby I'll do the whole "jump on a chair and squeal" gig.  Though I tend to leave the little guys in the corners alone.

• _AshlynNicole
    February 17, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    I kill my own spiders because I have no choice :) But I will admit I keep a few cabs of Raid stocked just in case. I live next to a lot of trees so I get an occasional spider or waterbug and I spray and don't stop until I know its dead! Hahaha I will also wear rubber gloves and sneakers just in case! I'm such a wimp when it comes to bugs.
  • one_on_the_way
    February 17, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Actually, I usually 'catch' them on a piece of paper and take them outside to be with their friends from "Sunny Patch"!  If it's a particularly speedy or scary looking one, I'll kill it.

• susieQ680
    February 17, 2013 at 3:37 PM

yes but i do not kill i go let them outside buy a tree

• Stephd710
    February 17, 2013 at 3:41 PM
    I have spider spray. But that does NOT work on those giant mean wolf spider bastards! They get pissed and come AT you!!! I have to smash them with a shoe.
  • tyfry7496
    February 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    Nope. I kill centipedes and earwigs too.

Single Moms