Single Moms

Featured Posts
kissera440
am new!
February 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Hi! you can call me Kissera, i got a seven yr old daughter with is my only child, we been alone 4yr now, my life is very boring. my daily routing is work and school. I'm a full time student, on my second semester and i work on weekends and Tuesdays and Thursdays at nights, i do 12hrs each time i work, so i got no time for myself i try my best to make time for my little one but it can be very hard to do. i feel like giving up sometimes.

Replies

• Cenedra64
    February 16, 2013 at 7:39 AM
    Hi! Give yourself credit. Your life is more full and interesting than you think. You got a child to love and who loves you. Some people want for children and never have. Youre trying to further your life with school. Working too. Thats an accomplishment! I dont have the mentality for school anymore
  • brieri
    by brieri
    February 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.

• amonkeymom
    February 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Welcome to the group!  Don't give up, you're doing good things for both of you.

• Robsessed98
    February 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM
    Welcome to the group. We all feel like giving up sometimes. That's why single moms are special - we have that extra strength in us to push on even harder when we feel like we have nothing left to give. Those times pass and its always worth it in the end.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts