Single Moms

Featured Posts
steviechick
How Many Here Like Sports?
February 15, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I do!  I like football and basketball.  Started to watch college football back in 1986 and have loved it ever since.  LIke college more than NFL.  My DD played basketball from 3rd grade until she was in the 9th grade.  She played for her school (starting guard every year up until  high school).  She also played in Upward and in AAU.  I learned more about basketball just by going to her practices and, of course, watching her games.  Now I love to watch it on tv.  Again, college and not so much pro.  I've been to several college footballs games and have attended two NFL games (all local). 

Anyone else like to watch sports? 

Replies

• Mommyto2LilMen
    February 15, 2013 at 2:53 PM
    I enjoy watch the NFL as well as some NASCAR.
  • Robsessed98
    February 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM
    I like baseball and hockey, especially in person. It's boring on tv imo. Now I love all sports when the little ones play. Too darn cute.
  • brieri
    by brieri
    February 15, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Used to watch baseball,  only  football I am interested in is the Superbowl.  I also like to watch the Olympics competition mainly skating and gymnastics.

• LifeCafe42
    February 16, 2013 at 12:46 AM

i like going to games not much into playing or watching on tv

• LauraMH
    by LauraMH
    February 16, 2013 at 9:07 AM
    I have a slight obsession with football!! I love it and try to watch all season long. I like college and NFL. Really just depends on who's playing that day. I don't really like any other sports though.
  • christinarb
    February 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    Volleyball, soccer , and football :) any dallas fans here with me lol ^__^
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    February 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    No I don't tv watch sports.
    Though if I sit down to a baseball game ill get WAY too into it! Lol

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups