Single Moms

MyBabies86
Im Tired...(vent)
February 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
I'm tired of struggling, I'm tired of doing it on my own, I'm tired of the tears, the unheathly thoughts, I'm tired of the pettiness, I'm tired of my family, I'm tired of the depression, I'm tired of the anger, I'm tired of seeing the pain in my babies eyes when they see other kids with they daddies, I'm tired of Being alone, I'm tired of the bullshit and games, I'm tired and I want to destroy sum shit or kick sum1 head in becuz of it....I'm tired

Replies

• ImaSoulMom
    February 12, 2013 at 12:42 AM
    You are not alone. We have all had times when we feel overwhelmed at having to do it all on our own. I know it's hard but you have to dig deep and be strong.
  • Maman9
    by Maman9
    February 12, 2013 at 8:39 AM

You are still young, so persevere. My 20's child and I jusr decided to completely cut ties with my CPA ex- for all of his dishonesty, etc. over the years, because the non-relationship is so toxic it has affected our health to the point where the best healing is no association.

• idoc19
    by idoc19
    February 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    I get you so much. I am also tired. When does the break come? how long do you have to struggle before you earn some peace. I don't know where I get the energy to get up and do it all over again. But I do. Over and over and over. My ex calls once a month and my daughter is all smiles on the phone but I get attitude everyday. I am also tired.
  • steviechick
    February 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I WAS tired from all the tears I cried.  I WAS tired from the anger I felt towards my ex and his tramp.  I WAS tired for all the money I had to spend on my own when I was married and even now to raise my child.  I WAS so frustrated at being treated like I was nothing by two people who only cared about themselves.  Then I started to realize that my life was more important then the ones that were trying to hurt me because I allowed them to.  Now I turn and look at their pathetic lives.  That I no longer have to deal with all the misery I was endured.  I now have the chance to look ahead and not backwards at what my life will now give me and that's happiness.  Finally happiness I've not felt in many years.  Getting over love and hurt is hard to do.  I know I've been there.  I no longer care for my ex and what he's done to me.  In fact, I feel sorry for him and I feel sorry for her.  She now has to put up with all the garbage that comes with being married to him.   It's hard work doing all the work on your own.  Single moms just aren't praised enough for what they do and what they had to/have to put up with.  Just know you aren't alone in this struggle.  BUT, there is a better life ahead of  you and your kids. 

• RaevynEvermore
    February 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    Im so relieved to hear im not the only one getting unhealthy thoughts and depression.

Im tired too
  • Jkia1boy
    February 12, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    I know EXACTLY....how you feel. And I'm so tired of women who are wives or exes saying that its not all that. I'm like okay....let me get too experience a man paying or contributing too my bills, let me experience him putting it on me every night or you know just a damn shoulder to cry on besides your mom or friends who are basically telling you to suck it up! It sucks!!
  • RaevynEvermore
    February 12, 2013 at 11:16 AM
    A friend if mine is a military wife and she tried talking to me about being a single mom. I was like are you fucking kidding me?? You get his paycheck, you get help, you get those military benefits. You're not a fucking single mother. Shut up before I punch you in the mouth

Quoting Jkia1boy:

I know EXACTLY....how you feel. And I'm so tired of women who are wives or exes saying that its not all that. I'm like okay....let me get too experience a man paying or contributing too my bills, let me experience him putting it on me every night or you know just a damn shoulder to cry on besides your mom or friends who are basically telling you to suck it up! It sucks!!

• michiganmom5150
    February 12, 2013 at 12:07 PM
    I know how you feel. A lot of us do. It's hard mama! I deal with depression and disappointment in myself, for not being able to provide better, being broke, in my kids dad for not being the man I thought I married, for my kids being from a broken home, me having to go back to work, dealing with my parents(who we currently live with), everything. Hang in there. It has to get better!
  • easinpc
    by easinpc
    February 12, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Hugs!!

• otoole
    by otoole
    February 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM

i hear you loud and clear mama. hugs

Single Moms