Single Moms

Featured Posts
merinasmommy
they are trying to screw my son out of HIS money
February 5, 2013 at 12:48 PM
This is probably going to be complicated and i hope i dont get told im selfish or anything but i dont think this is right.my stbxh left when i was 3 months pregnant.He moved in with his mom and his sons mom moved in there too(they are back together)I had ds jan 17 and he still hasnt seen him doesnt ask how he is nothing.I get a text from him saying he got papers for court and i might as well realise im only going to get $10 in cs because his babys mom is still claiming cs(she uses her moms address) so that i wont be able to get much.Can i call and report them for fraud or anything?i had a bad pregnancy and had to quit my job.ive been living off my savinga and my family has been helping so i dont have a job right now and i have noone to watch ds until he is 8 weeks and thats daycare(no family near by)so yes we kind of need it until then.he only makes 8.15 an hour(fire fighter for the city) so i know it wont be much.but he already is paying 300 to her.and yes i plan to pay him back so please dont bash me.

Replies

• Oliviasmom72
    February 5, 2013 at 1:02 PM

You need to file for support dont worry about the rest. you can ask for support and that he pay part of day care. You have to understand though that there is no way to force this guy to pay but you might be able to garnish his wages. You have to find a way to support the child. Child support will take a few months to set up so you might want to apply for assistance until then. I would go to yout DHS website to see if you can get daycare help.

• merinasmommy
    February 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    dhs already filed and we have a court date in 3 weeks.i thought it would take forever too because i have read the things on here.im not sure how it got threw so fast.i have to go thursday to talk to the district atternys office thursday i will ask them about garnishing his paycheck.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

You need to file for support dont worry about the rest. you can ask for support and that he pay part of day care. You have to understand though that there is no way to force this guy to pay but you might be able to garnish his wages. You have to find a way to support the child. Child support will take a few months to set up so you might want to apply for assistance until then. I would go to yout DHS website to see if you can get daycare help.

• merinasmommy
    February 5, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    oh and with daycare they will help with 2 places in town and neither will except younger that 8 weeks and they have to ha e their shots first

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

• mhaney03
    February 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM

does the text prove that the bitch is living with him and collecting CS?  show the DA the text.

• merinasmommy
    February 5, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    He sent that i asked it they were living together and he said yesand i should already know they have been living together for over 6 months

Quoting mhaney03:

does the text prove that the bitch is living with him and collecting CS?  show the DA the text.

• mhaney03
    February 5, 2013 at 1:24 PM

and he said this over text like a dumbass, he just screwed himself over with that.  And he screwed his hoe over too LOL.  men are fuckin stupid.  Use it for all it's worth. show it to the DA, get her child support case closed.

Quoting merinasmommy:

He sent that i asked it they were living together and he said yesand i should already know they have been living together for over 6 months

Quoting mhaney03:

• grneyedormom
    February 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    Pay who back? Your child's father? For what?You don't pay back child support. Let DHS go after him for support and you continue to do what you need to do to support your baby including doing everything you can do to become self sufficient and not dependent on his financial support since it sounds like he's not going to be responsible about it.
  • merinasmommy
    February 5, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    yea he doesnt learn.he just got out of jail last week from sending a text the day i got home from having ds saying he was on his way to my house to kill me and ds.the police were waiting for him when he got here.he told the judge he was kidding and he just wanted to see ds but i know him better than that

Quoting mhaney03:

and he said this over text like a dumbass, he just screwed himself over with that.  And he screwed his hoe over too LOL.  men are fuckin stupid.  Use it for all it's worth. show it to the DA, get her child support case closed.

Quoting merinasmommy:

Quoting mhaney03:

• merinasmommy
    February 5, 2013 at 1:35 PM
    no im going to pay ds back whatever is used while i am waiting on him to be old enough for daycare.ive already gone to the nursing home where i worked before and i can go back to work when im ready

Quoting grneyedormom:

Pay who back? Your child's father? For what?You don't pay back child support. Let DHS go after him for support and you continue to do what you need to do to support your baby including doing everything you can do to become self sufficient and not dependent on his financial support since it sounds like he's not going to be responsible about it.

• Oliviasmom72
    February 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

It doesnt really matter if him and his ex are living together. Plus they can split up at any time. If she wants to collect support and he does not dispute it then that is between them plus he has a previous child so that will be factored in anyways. Dont worry about them. Worry about how you are going to support the baby.

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN