Single Moms

Featured Posts
EMTMOMMY2012
Soon to be a single mom
February 5, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Hey there everyone my name is Angie I am the proud single mom of an 11 year old & 2 year old will have my divorce finalized from my lying cheating abusive ex. New to the site here looking to make some friends and chat with some other single moms :-)

Replies

• Patty24momof5
    February 5, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Hello and welcome!!!! Im not divorce but working on it,lol! Have been for over a yr. He just doesn't quit. I have 5 kids,12,11,10,7,and 6.All of which are his,married for 13 yrs. He is the same,lying,cheating,abusive... I've been on cafemom since '08 but new to this group and love it! I hadn't been on cafemom for a long time came back found this group and now Im back for good,lol! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HAPPIER BETTER LIFE!!! AND A SHOUT OUT TO A  GREAT MAN FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE!!!- I'LL LIFT MY COFFEE AND SAY WOO HOO TO THAT-CHEERS!!!,LOL!!!

• mandyjschmidt
    February 5, 2013 at 7:59 AM
    Hi my name is Mandy and I'm also going thru a divorce (also for over a year, also from an abusive man) I have 2 kids 11 & 7 & a baby due in 4 weeks.
  • victoriahearts
    February 5, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Welcome to the group. 

• Mommyto2LilMen
    February 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Welcome!! So Gald you found us!!

• brieri
    by brieri
    February 5, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Hi Angie, and welcome to the group.

• Lia678
    by Lia678
    February 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Welcome! I am just separating from a controlling, abusive husband as well.  So happy for you!  I have four kids aged 13, 11, 10, and 5.

• Oliviasmom72
    February 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I am also going through a divorce my kids are 8 and 4. Me and my ex though are VERY civil. we should be divorced by now but got totally scammed by a so called divorce mediator so now we have to refile. Sucks! I am glad we get along and I would not have it any other way.

• UnChic
    by UnChic
    February 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Welcome to the group.  I've been single for pretty much my whole pregnancy.  So glad to have u join this site.

• Emiliush
    February 5, 2013 at 9:38 PM

group hugwelcome! and im sorry he was such an ass to you!! good you left him!! holding my fingers so you will get full cusidy!!! :) hugsss..

• LauraMH
    by LauraMH
    February 5, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Welcome mama!!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email