Single Moms

Featured Posts
Danandjazzmom
Need help
February 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Am here In palm coast fl my soon to be ex husband is in ky he never calls to talk to the kids he always busy with his gf kids But anyway I just found out my eyes are going bad I can't drive and never have my linece bc of it but I need to found a place to live and a work from home job I need my own place am stayin with my sister but I just need my ow. Space for me and my kids idel what to so should I stay here where my kids and I are happy or should I go back to ky and I will not be happy

Replies

• amonkeymom
    February 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Welcome to the group.  If you're not happy in KY, I don't think you should go back.  You should be able to receive disability as well as be able to find a job that can accomidate your disabilities and you probably qualify for some sort of housing assistance, you should contact the department of human services where you live.

Quoting Danandjazzmom:

Am here In palm coast fl my soon to be ex husband is in ky he never calls to talk to the kids he always busy with his gf kids But anyway I just found out my eyes are going bad I can't drive and never have my linece bc of it but I need to found a place to live and a work from home job I need my own place am stayin with my sister but I just need my ow. Space for me and my kids idel what to so should I stay here where my kids and I are happy or should I go back to ky and I will not be happy

• Mommyto2LilMen
    February 5, 2013 at 2:31 PM
    Welcome and good luck hun.
  • easinpc
    by easinpc
    February 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Welcome!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts