What are some of your favorite ideas and recipes for quick meals?
Share your ideas, recipes and pics here!
Reply with one recipe at a time. The more times you reply, the more times you enter to win!
One member who replies to this post by February 28th at 11pm will WIN a $25 gift card!
The Official Rules
- The Cafe "Quick Meals" Giveaway starts 2/3/13 at 3pm (ET) and ends 2/28/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period".
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
I love my crockpot really easy roast that can be used throughout the week for lots of things
roast beef or pork
1 pack of ranch powder (hidden valley)
1 pack of au jus powder
1 stick of butter
(the recipe calls for peperccinis on top during the cooking but i didn't have any still good) in the crock pot for 8 hours on low