Single Moms

Featured Posts
kerrisue89
how did you come to be a single parent?
February 1, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Just curious to know others story of how they became single mothers.

Me and my childrens father were togeher for four years before it ended. Six months into our relationship I found out I was pregnant with my now three year old daughter , that's when everything started going down hill. I found out he was a serious drunk and pot head who didn't want to grow up and be a father. I tried to look past his bullshit so my daughter could have both parents. We found out june I was pregnant with our second child and that's when everything got even worse and he started getting more violent tword me and my daughter and just four months ago he told me neither of my kids are his and he didn't want to be around anymore. So for the plaster four months I have been a single parent and its one of the best things that could have happened to me and my kids

Replies

• SpurgeonMom
    February 1, 2013 at 10:35 PM
    no clue anything was wrong he just said in June he wanted a separation we snuggled daily we had fun always laughed he just didn't want full time responsibility
  • PoplarGrove
    February 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Things grew progeressively worse after out 4 year old was born.  A year ago he began cheating on me.  I tried to make it work but he wouldn't stop screwing around so I asked him to leave.  I'm astounded by the amount of stress that was removed from my life now that I don't have to deal with him anymore.  

• kerrisue89
    February 1, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    I hope you ladies find a good man who will treat you right and love you and your children :-)
  • jenking04
    February 1, 2013 at 10:48 PM
    I knew when I found out I was pregnant with my DD 3 years ago that my marriage was over. He never wanted to be a dad even though we had a 5 year old DS together and he had 2 other kids. We tried twice to make it work but his lieing cheating ways never stoped. We were together off and on for 10 years and it was all lieing and cheating. When we finally ended it for good in November it was the best think it felt like a million bricks have been lifted off my shoulders. In the last week my EX has decided that his new girlfriend of 2 weeks was more important then his kids. He has not seen them in almost 2 weeks. He has stoped texting and calling my son on his own phone.
  • efarrugia
    February 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM

we were together for 5 years. shortly after we were married i got pregnant. he smoked pot, became really lazy, barely worked, didnt lift a finger  at home. once my son was born, he didnt change, i had to do everything. one month after our son was born, he thought it to be  good idea to spend 150 on wetsuit shoes, get stoned and go jet skiing. (florida  in December) and he got in an accident. i was done at that point. four weeks later,  my first day back at work was  my last day with him. i took our son, moved in w my mom, and filed for divorce. that was 8 years ago. he quit weed but still barely works and complains about everything.and is still very selfish.

• NananRaysmom
    February 1, 2013 at 10:54 PM
    6 years we were together... he worked nights...me days...I just figured if I was alone the time...might as well be single. We are still very good friends and get along great. we both live with other people...but I hope someday we end up back together.. he's a great dad...and person..
  • GoldenLinds
    February 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    He'd been working out of state for 6 months and when he came home for our son's firat birthdayvhe showed up with a moving van. We had been saving up for an apartment and he told me to arrange to look at some places and then blindsided me by taking our savings and ditching us.
  • LifeCafe42
    February 1, 2013 at 11:44 PM
    I got tired of the drugs verbal abuse and lies so I kicked him out when I was 7 months prego. Found out after I wasn't his only gf he was telling both of us he was going back and forth looking for work and staying at friends
  • mytrueloveS
    February 2, 2013 at 4:38 AM
    He cheated twice and wouldn't grow up. I gave him his "freedom" back so he wouldn't drag me down with him. 4 years of my life trying to make it work; waste of time.
  • ckmom2013
    February 2, 2013 at 5:26 AM
    I think I was a single mom as soon as I got pregnant. I tried to make it work, but he smokes and drinks too much, lies, cheats, cant do anything without his MOMMY, does a bad job parenting....

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts