Single Moms

Featured Posts
masonac12
*ADDED MORE INFO* Because I feel like venting and can't vent to anyone around me. Long. Be nice I'm new lol
January 30, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Ok lets see. How do I begin....

Met my sons dad January 1, 2009. Our son was born October 14, 2009. (ya ya ya spare me the lecture lol) from the time I met him up until I got him a job that June he was unemployed. I however worked my but off sometimes ten hours a day until the day I went into labor. Was induced...labor for 30 hours pushed for 3...the DAY we went home from the hospital my sons dad says "I need to go to the gym, go tanning, shower, and nap then I'll be back".... I did every 3an feeding or 4 am diaper change alone. When my son was 2 months old I found out his dad had been cheating with an ex hs gf. I gave him the option to fix it or say goodbye. He chose her. I packed my life up and moved to Arizona to start over. (had permission sons dad drove us to the airport lol) in the 2.5 years we lived in AZ the only time he saw is his son is if I paid to fly us back there. I never made him pay CS I did everything on my own including working full time and was a 12 credit hour student. December of 2011 my step dad (of 18 years) got sick. Death bed sick. And I contacted my sons dad to see how he felt about our son spending some time back home so I could handle things and my son didn't have to watch his best friend(step dad) suffer. He agreed and we made the arrangements for my son to come at the end of January 2012. His dad wasn't who he was in custody with tho I gave my parents (dad&wife) temporaryCustody and my sons father was to have parenting time. And of course all hell broke loose. He refused to return his as agreed. And I ended up having to quit my job store everything and take my booty back home. I've been stuck here since trying to let him get thru the holidays bc he had never had him for any. And what does he do....files an ex parte emergency custody order so I cannot take my son out of state. LIED on most of it to get the damn thing and tried to tell me I may have my son ONE WEEKEND A MONTH AND HE IS TO LOVE WITH HIS DAD.

...oh.hell.no. You wish dude.

He had 6 months to file anything he wanted and he waited until 3 WEEKS BEFORE WE ARE SCHEDULED TO LEAVE!!!!

Of course I found a lawyer and so on so I guess here we go off to war. And im now stuck here. In this crappy cold state I CAN'T STAND bc he wants to be a responsible parent all the sudden. Joy.

Oh and I forgot to mention he's been telling this entire time he is still in love with me and wants to be a family blah blah blah.

PS...he's getting married in April.

*NEW*
I forgot to include that the weekend of January 17the he picked up our son and decided to file the ex parte order REFUSING to let me see out son until I excepted the papers from his process server. Within 24 hours I had figured out what was going on before I was ever even served. His dad thought he'd be slick and file. What he fails to realize is I already have CS orders pending. And he literally lied to a judge bc everything he states in the paperwork is either totally off or false and I have actual PROOF of that. He has nothing.I've made him sign agreements for everyone he's seen bid son. They may not be court ordered but he still signed and dated them with a witness. So in the long run he's only hurting himself bc now he will owe 3 years off back child support regardless of the outcome with custody on top of almost ten grand to the state bc I was on assistance when my son was born and the state of Michigan makes the father pay that back to the state. He'll be in dept within 3 years. I was nice enough to wait to file for CS and custody until he started his new job (bc I knew his mommy would have to pay to keep him from jail time) and I didn't want to put her or his fiancé in that position. Did I mention he is 27 and has NEVER moved outta mommys house? Between his mother, myself, And his new fiancé the man has never paid a bill in his life. His cell phone was in my name and paid for by me for almost 2 years. I'll add more as I think of it :)

Replies

• ckmom2013
    January 30, 2013 at 6:03 PM
    That is crazy. Good luck girl. I hope you get your baby back. People are nuts these days.
  • masonac12
    January 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM
    He has lost his mind. Lol
    I've saved every text. Every email. Every receipt. Flight itinerary literally everything that pertaining to our son. He must be crazy to think that he will win this. I've already had my son since Sunday. And he was of work the last two days. Good job genius lol

Quoting ckmom2013:

That is crazy. Good luck girl. I hope you get your baby back. People are nuts these days.

• ckmom2013
    January 30, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Wait so where does your child live and where do you and the dad live? You kind of lost me there lol? Just keep your kid until the courts say otherwise....it's not kidnapping or anything if he doesn't have custody yet.

Quoting masonac12:

I've saved every text. Every email. Every receipt. Flight itinerary literally everything that pertaining to our son. He must be crazy to think that he will win this. I've already had my son since Sunday. And he was of work the last two days. Good job genius lol

Quoting ckmom2013:

• Mommyto2LilMen
    January 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Good luck hun.....and Welcome!!

• Ridingsolo
    January 31, 2013 at 5:01 AM

That is absolutely SICK and disgusting.  You have worked so hard to take care of your son and raise him well, and NOW this man thinks he can just steal your son from you?

Just get the best attorney you can.  A lot of times the outcome really is based on who your attorney is.

What is the temporary agreement?  Are you sharing your son 50/50..? 

I hope your stepfather is okay or has passed on peacefully.  Sorry you are going through all this. 

• breebree04
    January 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM

wow, sorry you are going through this. Hope everything works out for you in court. Why did you give your parents temp custody of your ds?

• masonac12
    January 31, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    My son and I lived in Arizona but have been home (Michigan) for several months. Ya it gets confusing lol

Quoting ckmom2013:

Wait so where does your child live and where do you and the dad live? You kind of lost me there lol? Just keep your kid until the courts say otherwise....it's not kidnapping or anything if he doesn't have custody yet.

Quoting masonac12:

Quoting ckmom2013:

• masonac12
    January 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM
    My attorney has been practice family law since 1999. My sons dad hired a criminal defense later who has been practicing since 2010. And right now its not 50/50 but he'll be lucky if he gets even close to that when I am done with him.

Quoting Ridingsolo:

That is absolutely SICK and disgusting.  You have worked so hard to take care of your son and raise him well, and NOW this man thinks he can just steal your son from you?

Just get the best attorney you can.  A lot of times the outcome really is based on who your attorney is.

What is the temporary agreement?  Are you sharing your son 50/50..? 

I hope your stepfather is okay or has passed on peacefully.  Sorry you are going through all this. 

• masonac12
    January 31, 2013 at 10:49 AM
    "December of 2011 my step dad (of 18 years) got sick. Death bed sick. And I contacted my sons dad to see how he felt about our son spending some time back home so I could handle things and my son didn't have to watch his best friend(step dad) suffer. He agreed and we made the arrangements for my son to come at the end of January 2012. His dad wasn't who he was in custody with tho I gave my parents (dad&wife) temporaryCustody and my sons father was to have parenting time."

I just copy and pasted what I originally write instead of re-typing it. But that's why.

Quoting breebree04:

wow, sorry you are going through this. Hope everything works out for you in court. Why did you give your parents temp custody of your ds?

• masonac12
    January 31, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    Thank you! It feels amazing to finally be able to vent and get some feedback!

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Good luck hun.....and Welcome!!

Single Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts